Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Default Semi-Super Tuesday

States up for grabs - Florida, Illinois, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio

just voted in missouri, bern baby bern

Default Re: Semi-Super Tuesday

'Donald Trump was AMAZING in bed':

Former Penthouse Pet Sandra Taylor claims that Trump was an amazing lover when the two enjoyed a brief fling in 1991, gushing about the presidential's hopefuls sexual prowess.
    She said of Trump, who had his secretary track her down after spotting her on the cover of New York magazine; 'Omigosh, he was great'.
    Omigosh...

Omigosh...

Omigosh....

Banned

The GOP blew their chance at ousting Trump. He's going to win Florida and it's going to be a wrap after that.

They needed to pull out all the stops starting the day after Michigan to force Rubio to drop out. It's just embarrassing at this point.

They then could have rallied around Kasich to shoot for him to beat Trump in Ohio AND Florida on the same day.

They're getting what they deserve though so

Quote Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps
    The GOP blew their chance at ousting Trump. He's going to win Florida and it's going to be a wrap after that.

They needed to pull out all the stops starting the day after Michigan to force Rubio to drop out. It's just embarrassing at this point.

They then could have rallied around Kasich to shoot for him to beat Trump in Ohio AND Florida on the same day.

They're getting what they deserve though so
    Fortunately this "GOP is collapsing" talk doesn't mean shit to independents voting for Trump like me and so many others.

kucksich never stood a chance at beating trump in florida .. ever .. lay off the crack

kasich can't even mathematically win at this point - he didn't make it onto the pennsylvania ballot - why the hell is he still allowed to run?

I'm down with HRC

Trump is not guaranteed to get the delegates he needs to win the nomination.

He's just slightly ahead of where he needs to be. For Trump to stay on target he needs 272 of the 367 delegates today.

Kasich and Rubio will probably drop out after tonight. That makes it a two man race with a clear anti-Trump choice.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
    States up for grabs - Florida, Illinois, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio

just voted in missouri, bern baby bern
    this may sound retarded, but i'm in one of these states. do i just take my voters card and vote? i've never voted in one of these things. i think they're open until 7pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    kasich can't even mathematically win at this point - he didn't make it onto the pennsylvania ballot - why the hell is he still allowed to run?
    He wants to take delegates from Trump.

If trump doesn't get 1273, then its a 'the Republican party leaders get to choose who will represent the Republican party' type deal.

That convention is in Cleveland.... OHIO.

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    this may sound retarded, but i'm in one of these states. do i just take my voters card and vote? i've never voted in one of these things. i think they're open until 7pm.
    Take a voter card and an ID and walk right in.

I'm down with HRC

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    Maybe because it's 50 separate elections.

Yup, if you have a voter's card just show up. It might be a good idea to contact your local county registration office first (just Google). They'll tell you exactly where you need to go based on your address. I'm an independent and had never voted before either (although I've been eligible since 2004), but I was told to go to the Republican precinct on account of my Trump vote which happened to be really close by and crowd-free.

in missouri you only need your ID, but if you have a voter card bring that too. you can check online to figure out where your polling place is. just google "my state" polling place and you're good.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    He wants to take delegates from Trump.

If trump doesn't get 1273, then its a 'the Republican party leaders get to choose who will represent the Republican party' type deal.

That convention is in Cleveland.... OHIO.
    And who do you believe that will be?