Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Harden > Kobe

Default Re: Harden > Kobe

Bryant's PER - 25,11
    Harden's PER - 23.89

Bryant also shoots better from the field and neither plays a lick of defense to speak off. So nope, Kobrick is still better

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Amazing how stacked OKC was last season. One of the most talented teams in NBA history?

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Amazing how stacked OKC was last season. One of the most talented teams in NBA history?
    Like I said 3 top 10 players and 1 top 10 PF this year,was just too raw, need time. Too bad small market team got no time to give.

No, too young and inexperienced. Plus the league had talent much more concentrated. Look at some of those old Laker and Celtic teams where there were HOFers left and right and they weren't young and raw, plus they had more quality size.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by madmax
    Bryant's PER - 25,11
    Harden's PER - 23.89

Bryant also shoots better from the field and neither plays a lick of defense to speak off. So nope, Kobrick is still better
    Kobe shots more and higher usage. But harden is more efficient with higher TS%.
    Harden is trending up since mid December and Kobe is trending down, do not be surprised in a month Harden is 24.5 and Kobe is 24 Per. Kobe is old, as season goes on his per always comes down also.

Harden and Kobe both likes to turn defensive possessions off. The thing is when game gets tight Harden can turn it on, Kobe does not have on switch anymore.

I do not hate Kobe, I think he is legendary but he is not playing smart and winning basketball.

Karl Malone's bastard TMac&Luther's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    It's not comparable. Kobe plays under enormous pressure, Harden is playing under essentially none. Kobe will be declared an enormous failure this year if things continue like this, Harden doesn't even need to make the playoffs. If Harden has a particularly bad game, he doesn't address the media that day and just leaves. It's not comparable at all. If you put Kobe in a situation and said "no pressure, if you lose it's ok, just put up numbers" what would he do? We've seen it before.
    So a player who didn't even start on his team suddenly gets traded for, is given a max contract, and is expected to be the face of his new franchise doesn't have any "preasure". Dude whatever you're smoking, I'll have some of that.

Look, father time is undefeated.. James Harden is now > than Kobe.

Definitely. Crazy how a one man show in LeBron took them out in 5. Don't know how he did it!

College superstar

Combined 3 games between Kobe and Harden this season:

Kobe: 81 pts on 44% shooting, 22 rebounds, 20 assists, 8 steals, 0 blocks, 11 turnovers, 111 minutes

Harden: 66 points on 38% shooting, 18 rebounds, 22 assists, 2 steals, 0 blocks, 13 turnovers, 115 minutes

Kobe pretty thoroughly dominates Harden.

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    kobe stans are running out of excuses. their boy's just can't do it like they want him to. he's only producing some worthless garbage stats this season while missing out on the biggest stat that matters: the W. it's just like the old days again...

hey wait!

I thoughts check my "stats" was in?

I thought winning doesn't really matter since it's just a product of having great teammates who can make shots, make shots in crunchtime make shots in the playff's make shots in the Finals, good coaching,good oaching the playof's,good oaching in the finals, good athletic trainers,good athletictrainers in the plaoffs,god athletic trainers in teh finals,good owners, good parking vlets,good ticket holders etc...etc....

- darnit!...for the past 7 seasons itwas all about check my stats....now it's it's just about winning??

High School Varsity 6th Man Connor B's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pnyozzzoo
    Like I said 3 top 10 players and 1 top 10 PF this year,was just too raw, need time. Too bad small market team got no time to give.
    If you think Harden was a top ten player last year you don't deserve to be an NBA fan.

Pistons Owns Lakers DetroitPistonFan's Avatar

I don't like Kobe but you guys are idiots.

All I know is that Harden is a scoring machine that is incredible in transition, can take people off the dribble, has range, sneaky athleticism and not only that but is one of the best non PG facilitators in the league.

He is the biggest reason for the Rockets' success though Lin has really picked up his level of play the last dozen games.

Harden is a far better player than I expected. I knew he was good in OKC, but didn't know if he could handle increased minutes and defensive attention.

He has been incredible.

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    Harden is completely manufactured by the refs. Dude would be a homeless man's Jamal Crawford without the refs bailing him out on all of his out of control drives. He wasn't getting those superstar calls in the finals last year. What happened then?

Kobe >>>>>>>>>>>> Harden
    Wade >>>>>>>>>>>> Harden
    Eric Gordon >>>>>>>>>> Harden
    Out of control drives, do you even watch basketball the reason he gets calls is because he is completely under control and has one of the best if not the best euro step in the league you can't guard him going to the basket without fouling or giving him an easy look.

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pnyozzzoo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkgFTaLOld0

Man the first play in the video, so nasty.

Harden eat Kobe and his old man strength raw like a sushi fish still moving in your mouth. Kobe got so mad.

It's awesome and sad at the same time. Legends at the tail end of their careers getting embarrassed by young blood. Kobe may retire if Lakers fail to make the play off
    Kobe flopped hard at 1:06.

Suspension?

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    millwad is a compulsive lying sloppy fat ass. this dude just doesn't stop trying to get attention so people will talk to him. sad suicidal swede
    And what exactly do you bring to the table?