Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-28-2012, 01:44 AM   #76
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who do you hope get #1 draft pick?

I'd like Charlotte to get him.

Biyombo/Davis/Walker are three young pieces that could be very good... But then you'd need to sign some vets and a scorer to get anything done, and I doubt the Bobcats would pull that off.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:32 AM   #77
anthonyRandolph
Crescent City

anthonyRandolph has decent reputationanthonyRandolph has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtime lurker
As long as Charlotte or the Hornets don't get it I'd be cool. Would love to see a team like the Bucks or Rockets get it since they actually try and win basketball games but the lottery is not like that. Kings would be cool too, don't think they've ever won the lottery.

Hornets were 3rd in the league in games lost by 2 possessions or less and were RARELY Blown out.
anthonyRandolph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:33 AM   #78
Maniak
CAVS FAN FOR LIFE

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Phoenix.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:44 AM   #79
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Davis, Biyombo, Walker...Jamison going back to go Charlotte suddenly makes them solid...seriously...the frontcourt would have to develop, offensively, but you instantly have a team with 3 guys playing very good defense and all rebounding. Jamison wants to go back home...he would fit in well...they could take a shot at a Dragic too...but that seems too easy lol...hard to get over such a bad season.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:47 AM   #80
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyRandolph

Hornets were 3rd in the league in games lost by 2 possessions or less and were RARELY Blown out.

Even tho Paul was the Hornets' MVP, they had a decent team...not a particularly good one, but a decent one...with the guys they have back, and Monty Williams (I love him)...they're not far.
Old 04-28-2012, 02:59 AM   #81
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation here

Washington. We'd probably be a playoff team next year
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:46 AM   #82
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
Washington. We'd probably be a playoff team next year

I think you guys will be, regardless.

Nene has been great for you guys. I hope he brings it next season.
Old 04-28-2012, 10:12 AM   #83
Xiao Yao You
NBA All-star

Xiao Yao You is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Anybody but GS! Their tanking efforts were really sickening and they could still lose it if someone gets really lucky in the lottery. Something should be done when it's as blatant as that.
Xiao Yao You is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:49 AM   #84
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

I know its a homer pick, but I gotta go with the Cavaliers.

Irving + Davis could be a great duo for years to come.
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:07 PM   #85
wagexslave
Messiahbolical

wagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected posterwagexslave is a pretty well-respected poster

Suns
wagexslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:48 PM   #86
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
I think you guys will be, regardless.

Nene has been great for you guys. I hope he brings it next season.

yes, and he does a lot of things that don't show up on the stat sheet. Very noticeable difference in terms of ball movement and spacing ever since the mcgee-nene trade.

I also think it would be good for Davis to play with a good veteran big like Nene at the start of his career.
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:09 PM   #87
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board

i want the bobcats to win it.. seriously they need him.. to be a better team.. after all everyone is expecting that davis is THE ONE right?? why not the bobcats and he can build a legacy there...
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:49 PM   #88
pegasus
€uroInU$A

pegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this boardpegasus is popular on this board

Cavs. Irving+Davis+Thompson+McGee would be a great core to get things back on track in Cleveland.
pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:00 PM   #89
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
yes, and he does a lot of things that don't show up on the stat sheet. Very noticeable difference in terms of ball movement and spacing ever since the mcgee-nene trade.

I also think it would be good for Davis to play with a good veteran big like Nene at the start of his career.

Where do you like Nene? I think he probably is a PF, tho he could work as a C on a team that runs.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: