4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default JoeysWorldTour vs. Daym Drops - Who ya got? #FASTFOODREVIEWS #TEAMDAYM

NBA Legend

Default Re: JoeysWorldTour vs. Daym Drops - Who ya got? #FASTFOODREVIEWS #TEAMDAYM

#dgaf

Default Re: JoeysWorldTour vs. Daym Drops - Who ya got? #FASTFOODREVIEWS #TEAMDAYM

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    I like Daym Drops. Dude is funny, check out his Five Guys review. Dude has a religious experience with the bacon. He's right too, most fast food bacon ain't crispy enough. If it ain't crispy don't even put it on my burger. In general I really enjoy food reviews, GrubGrade is a good site for that sort of thing.
    The Five Guys one is the first fast food review I ever saw. Changed my life

Although I never eat fast food (In-N-Out or Chick Fil A occasionally) but I love watching the review vids

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Well you should try Five Guys because it's fvcking good. Right up there with in-n-out imo. One tip order your burger one size smaller than what you'd get elsewhere. They're big by default and you have unlimited free toppings, and they give you enough fries to feed an army.

I enjoy watching/reading reviews as well, even for stuff I'm never gonna eat.
    But it's better when you can relate. Here's a review for a McDonald's burger I like: http://www.grubgrade.com/reviews/rev...rom-mcdonalds/
    I've had Five Guys before. It was good, but expensive as hell for what you get. The Cajun fries are delicious though. Personally, I prefer In-N-Out, Habit burger, or Smashburger to Five Guys even though I think Five Guys has the best fries out of those