Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Kareem Abdul Jabbar vs Michael Jeffery Jordan ( for the undisputed GOAT ) round 1

who you got?

Serious playground baller MAC system's Avatar

Default Re: Kareem Abdul Jabbar vs Michael Jeffery Jordan ( for the undisputed GOAT ) round 1

Op has a baby dick

Default Re: Kareem Abdul Jabbar vs Michael Jeffery Jordan ( for the undisputed GOAT ) round 1

Knowing you it will lead back to Kobe, so Kobe.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
    Knowing you it will lead back to Kobe, so Kobe.
    well i pick kareem... so as it stands

Mike - 0
    Kareem - 1
    Kobe - 1

National High School Star

WOW kareem has more assists than MJ

Top 1 Bball Mind.

mj

Dunking on everybody in the park Djahjaga's Avatar

<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3 The Choken One's Avatar

I still kinda of think MJ is GOAT, but I'd easily draft KAJ before MJ.

Big men > Guards/Forwards

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by unbreakable
    WOW kareem has more assists than MJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoKsZ1EA9iY

It's a close argument but I still think MJ is the GOAT.

Btw, what does religion have to do with anything? Ali was muslim, yet is heavily regarded as the boxing GOAT.

Kareem definitely has his case, just as Bill Russell has. I think you can talk about who the 10 or 100 greatest players were, but to rank them in order is just never really accurate... i admit it is fun to talk about but there is no real accurate final conclusion.... There is a reason a ranked GOAT list (Top 10, Top 20 and so on) doesnt officially exist... all those/our lists are opinions based on criterias and priorities of accolades or individual play.... with a hint of bias...

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Jabbar > Jordan in terms of basketball achievements. Jordan had a greater impact on the game though. You could argue that it was mostly because of Jordan having the benefit of playing in the 90s and getting TV hype but it is what it is.

To me, they are more or less interchangeable. I don't really get upset if i see someone place Jabbar #1 and MJ #2

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Vertical-24
    It's a close argument but I still think MJ is the GOAT.

Btw, what does religion have to do with anything? Ali was muslim, yet is heavily regarded as the boxing GOAT.
    he isn't the GOAT. and almost no hardcore boxing fan regards him as such. Ray Robinson is the GOAT. A legitimate argument can be made for Joe Louis being GOAT Heavyweight as well.

Its Kareem and its not even close.