Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 02-01-2007, 07:39 PM   #16
bandit21
Can barely lace up my sneakers

bandit21 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Does Josh Howard deserve to make the all star team?

It really really is a shame that he didn't get picked...yeah, he might be selected by the Commish, but to not be picked, that's really sad. 1 player from the team with the best record in the league. We also are up 2-0 on Phoenix head to head, so to me, it just makes no sense. Tony Parker...give me a break. I would even say Shawn Marion, give me a break. At least let the 2 best teams have the same amount of players picked, but for the Spurs to have 2 and Dallas 1...ridiculous.
bandit21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 08:00 PM   #17
soog
I brick open layups

soog has no real reputation yet.

howard avg'd more steals, more blocks, more points, more rebounds, fewer turn overs, a better free throw percentage, a better efficiency rating, is the number 2 guy on the best team in the league and has shown a significant increase in production over last year, while parker has shown a slight decrease... can't really say i understand it other than they need another guard. Hopefully he'll get the commish pick since yao wont be there. I figure boozer will be out too, it will be interesting to see what happens with him.
soog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:39 AM   #18
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Yes. Josh Howard deserves to be in the All-Star game, and I'm not even a Mavs fan (timberwolves and Sonics). The guy is good. Great talent and fun to watch. Fans want players like this in the All-Star game.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 12:47 AM   #19
Mavs4ever

Mavs4ever has an OK reputation so far

I guess Josh is not flashy enuff to behold the eyes of the voters, but for me, OMHO, efficient wise, he is the silent killah for the Mavs..
Mavs4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 02:14 AM   #20
lorenzo

lorenzo has an OK reputation so far

no doubt howard deserves to go. He is an incredible all purpose player that plays with a higher energy level than most in the league. His weakness is shooting.......and he is a good shooter and gets better every season. He creates his own shot consistently(unlike marion who will disappear in the half court setting if he can't make open jumpers or get gravy passes from nash). All of this and howard still is the mavs best defender. He is constantly asked to guard the opposing team's best player and his offensive game is rarely suffers because of it.
lorenzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 03:01 PM   #21
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

he definitely deserves a spot on the team and im glad he got it
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: