Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: how do YOU approach girls?

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    Every situation is different but 99.9% of the time if you are buying drinks for a woman you just met then you are being a sucker.
    This is true. If you got game and enough confidence, you can pick up a girl without buying her a drink, heck, you might even be able to convince her to buy you a drink, but if you are ugly, no game, and the only creative pick up line you can muster up is, "Nice shoes, wanna f*ck," then you might need a bit of alcohol to get her drunk enough so she'll forget your face. I wrote about this in my other blog (which, not surprisingly, no one even cared to read), so I'll post it again here.

"One thing great about clubs is alcohol. God gave us beer so ugly guys won't be spending their Saturday nights tugging away to MAXIM. It's the magical elixir that turns fat, ugly, bald, morally reprehensible guys into hot Rockstars. Get ready to buy her that extra shot of vodka or play some sort of drinking game so she'll forget your face is something straight out of a mug shot. If you still can't get with her after she's pissed out drunk, then I would recommend picking up a book called "Man's guide to dating Men." You know you don't have much of a chance with a girl if she still thinks you're ugly when she's drunk."

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

99.9% of the time? lol

not true at all...

if you don't understand how normal and customary it is to buy a woman a drink then you just haven't been out that much, or are very young.

and if buying a few drinks is too much money for you to handle then you shouldn't be going out...

kings fan

I approach women with a rag doused in chloroform.... F*ck, that was the first reply to this thread.

like I said... Broads are ruthless.. they will run your pockets and leave you hanging if you just gonna play the role..

if you see a group of girls that came to the club together laughing it up and without men, they all came fully expecting to get hit on and have men offer them drinks
    they are laughing because they know they are about to get some free booze from some suckers and then tell them dudes to get lost

that doesnt mean clubs are totally out of the question.. I mean, I like to dress up and go to the VIP lounge, but you gotta buy at least 1 bottle of some expensive sh*t just to get in... 4, 5 hundred dollars on wine just for them to let you in.. Yeah the females flock to you and its fun... but you gotta have other outlets..

You cant be at the club every weekend burning up your dollars trying to see if girls even like you or not.. females are on to that and they will bleed you dry and not think twice about it..

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    99.9% of the time? lol

not true at all...

if you don't understand how normal and customary it is to buy a woman a drink then you just haven't been out that much, or are very young.

and if buying a few drinks is too much money for you to handle then you shouldn't be going out...
    Wrong on both counts. Why do you keep saying that not buying drinks means someone is cheap. It has nothing to do with money.

kings fan

I know how this goes....

The PUA people say: Don't buy drinks 'cause it sends her the message that just being with you isn't enough.

The AFC people say: Buy the ****in' girl a drink 'cause it's conventional.

And while both sides struggle to find the balance between the conventional approach and the over-simplified logical approach...

Asspies like me say: I ain't buyin' drinks for nobody 'cause alcohall is bad for you and because there's no reason to drink anything but water anyway.
    Last edited by cuad; 03-27-2013 at 12:54 AM.

Wrong on both counts. Why do you keep saying that not buying drinks means someone is cheap. It has nothing to do with money.
    oh right, it's all about the principle of it right?

oh right, it's all about the principle of it right?
    yes. exactly

if you just flat out refuse to buy a girl a drink then you are the very definition of "cheap"

do you refuse to buy a girl dinner too?...or a movie?

if you just flat out refuse to buy a girl a drink then you are the very definition of "cheap"

do you refuse to buy a girl dinner too?...or a movie?
    Are we even talking about the same thing? If you are at the club and some girl winks at you and asks you to grab her a drink what you do?

Are we even talking about the same thing? If you are at the club and some girl winks at you and asks you to grab her a drink what you do?
    I will offer to buy a girl a drink even without a wink from her...

it works sometimes too....actually it works a lot of times, you should try it

crazy shit huh?

crazy shit huh?
    Buying drinks should be a last resort; not the first.

crazy shit huh?
    You keep doing what you're doing and I'll do what I do. I hope you do know that you are a sucker though.

"excuse me, hi. i noticed you are alone, and i couldn't help but to bring myself over and introduce myself. if you don't mind me asking, but are you single?" if she says she isn't, just reply,"well i am very happy for you. he must be a lucky guy."

if she says that she is, examine how she reacts to your question. if she is all giggly and cheesin - u in there, bruh. if she sort of indifferent, don't panic! just be calm, and conversate with her. yes, and i mean conversate. not converse, because only friend zoned weenies converse. a real player would be calm and look directly at her in eyes sort of listen to what she is saying.

be composed, and try not to smile a lot. you don't want her to feel like u a thirty ass mark. so a slight grin on one side of your mouf is good enough.

das all u get.

Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

I don't anymore since I got the one girl I need.

But generally I would've walked.

I mean in all honesty you don't need a set of rules and tricks do you?