Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Lebronyte Kryptonite

Default Re: How many more titles can Miami win?

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    and people can point to Lebron and his age while Dwight himself will be only 27 this year so who knows Lakers window could be longer than the 2 years most are saying about this current core.
    I honestly think so. The Lakers have been out of the title picture for the last 2 years, and may make a comeback this upcoming season. However, that remains to be seen. The longest they were irrelevant, recently was when Shaq was traded. Unlike the Heat, the Lakers didn't "mortage the franchise" on only 3 main guys. Yes, Kobe's not what he once was, and Nash is almost 40, but at the same time, signing Dwight to build around in the future was a smart move to ensure that they have the pieces to stay relevant. Much more so than the Heat. At the same time, Dwight gets to be mentored by 2 veteran HOF players, which will also help him out in the future. I'd rather give the Lakers a 5 to 7 year window to dominate the league, than I would the Heat. But of course I'm very biased about that
    Last edited by LakersReign; 09-12-2012 at 01:12 PM.

The better question is how many will they win? And the answer is zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Trentknicks
    No doubt their fanbase will drop my 50% when they do stop contending.
    And the only reason the other 50% will stay loyal, is because they are too dumb to realize that they are not contending anymore.

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    I honestly think so. The Lakers have been out of the title picture for the last 2 years, and may make a comeback this upcoming season. However, that remains to be seen. The longest they were irrelevant, recently was when Shaq was traded. Unlike the Heat, the Lakers didn't "mortage the franchise" on only 3 main guys. Yes, Kobe's not what he once was, and Nash is almost 40, but at the same time, signing Dwight to build around in the future was a smart move to ensure that they have the pieces to stay relevant. Much more so than the Heat. At the same time, Dwight gets to be mentored by 2 veteran HOF players, which will also help him out in the future. I'd rather give the Lakers a 5 to 7 year window to dominate the league, than I would the Heat. But of course I'm very biased about that
    Bottom line is Nash might have to play in a wheelchair.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by funnystuff
    Yeah....I know....right? Same with "young" 31 year old broke down Wade....huh?

Quote Originally Posted by funnystuff
    Maybe when Nash actually declines, hasn't happened yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnbizzle
    I honestly believe they are too talented to not win at least 4.
    4 more???

You guys are crazy. They'd have to go back to back twice or 3peat to get that kind of a number, I think, and I don't see it happening.

I think LeBron will retire with a solid 3 rings.

-Smak

I can't ****ing wait till Wade does a 08-09 type comeback again and shuts the haters up.

23\5\5\2\1 on 50% FG in only 33 MPG while being injured are ****ing insane numbers, next year back healthy and with a jumpshot it will be back to his 26\6\5 51-52% norm, and hater Kobe fans will stop running their mouth, just like in 08-09.

Bookmarked.

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    Yeah....I know....right? Same with "young" 31 year old broke down Wade....huh?
    Kidding Reigny

Miami during their 15-67 year had a top 10 attendence. Top 15 the next 2 years. When Bron came they went to a top 5 attendence and now have the 2nd best. But yeah you guys are right Miami has no fanbase

Quote Originally Posted by Papaya Petee
    I can't ****ing wait till Wade does a 08-09 type comeback again and shuts the haters up.

23\5\5\2\1 on 50% FG in only 33 MPG while being injured are ****ing insane numbers, next year back healthy and with a jumpshot it will be back to his 26\6\5 51-52% norm, and hater Kobe fans will stop running their mouth, just like in 08-09.

Bookmarked.
    d-wade!!! The amazing part is that 90% of his game is reliant on athleticism yet he still made a huge impact on a bum knee. Will be the best guard in the nba next year when he comes back healthy >> cp3, kobe, westbrook, rondo and everybody else

Very good NBA starter

Bookmarked.
    Face it bro Wade's done. Lol at him increasing his scoring next year. He should get used to settling into the 2nd option role and focus on being fresh for the playoffs.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Bookmarked.
    FAKE Heat fans during the season when the Heat were losing: "Wade is old and he sucks. Trade him cuz he's making Lebron look bad."

FAKE Heat fans AFTER the Heat won the 2012 Finals: "Yeah....that's right. Wade's gonna be healthy this year and he's gonna come back '06 style and shut up all the Heat haters."

As long as LeBron James remains healthy, they are a finals threat. As much as it pains me to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    Miami during their 15-67 year had a top 10 attendence. Top 15 the next 2 years. When Bron came they went to a top 5 attendence and now have the 2nd best. But yeah you guys are right Miami has no fanbase
    sshhh... the trolls are talking.

Also, some of you "Heat" fans should fvck off. I don't need you bandwagon fans jumping ship if LeBron leaves and the Heat struggle. Get off now.