Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Decent college freshman InfiniteBaskets's Avatar

Default Re: Apple sells 10 million iphones

Quote Originally Posted by The Immortal
    Herd mentality right there.. Note 3, Note 4 >> Any iPhone to date, and Android >>> ios.
    Samsung - Down 18% in the past year

Google - Up 6% since stock split earlier in the year.

Apple - Up 44% in the past year

You can hate on Apple all you want but they're doing something right. Don't hate the product, hate the game. Better yet, buy yourself some apple stock and cash out for an android phone.

Or, people just want to upgrade their phones.

I like Apple but I have to admit they haven't done anything special with their phones these past few years and it appears they are following the trend as opposed to setting it. To be frank, Apple has not produced anything to separate it from the herd.

With that said, I will stick with my iPHone 5. I would like a bigger screen but I'm not willing to dish out $649 for a measly 16 gb Iphone 6 and I'm not sure why the 32 gb is not the standard.

I am contemplating picking up a Note 3 when the Note 4 comes out. But I'm not sure yet if I want to go back to android.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ALBballer
    I like Apple but I have to admit they haven't done anything special with their phones these past few years and it appears they are following the trend as opposed to setting it. To be frank, Apple has not produced anything to separate it from the herd.

With that said, I will stick with my iPHone 5. I would like a bigger screen but I'm not willing to dish out $649 for a measly 16 gb Iphone 6 and I'm not sure why the 32 gb is not the standard.

I am contemplating picking up a Note 3 when the Note 4 comes out. But I'm not sure yet if I want to go back to android.
    Pick up the iphone6 because the Notes are a monstrosity of a phone. I've seen people talk on it and they look dumb as hell. Like sheeps.

Don't let them fool you about being bigger is better.

Iphone6plus was made to attract Droid users because real business people know that a phone that is so big is not practical.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Pick up the iphone6 because the Notes are a monstrosity of a phone. I've seen people talk on it and they look dumb as hell. Like sheeps.

Ye I never played around with the Note but I think I like the idea of having a bigger phone. Maybe I will pickup the iPhone 6 but not for $649 with limited memory.

I love Apple but I hate their prices.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KendrickPerkins
    Greatest phone in cell phone history.

Makes sense.
    Pretty much this. The iphone6 is the greatest phone ever made. Perfect in size and power. Forget the 6 plus.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree

Ye I never played around with the Note 3 but I think I like the idea of having a bigger phone. Maybe I will pickup the iPhone 6 but not for $649 with limited memory.

I love Apple but I hate their prices.

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    andgar probably died from dehydration with how hard he jizzed himself over this.
    lmao my thoughts exactly

The iPhone 6 is the perfect phone for me. I'm really enjoying it. The size is ideal for a smartphone and iOS 8 is great.

I would just love even better battery life and better built-in speakers.

I would like to dabble with the Plus, but I couldn't see myself going with a smaller phone. I use the Galaxy Mega 6.3. I can't imagine going down in size now.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

I thought about iPhone 6, but the size is a dealbreaker.

I'm used to the Galaxy S4. I want a screen around 5 inches. 4.7 is too small, and 5.5 (plus) is way too big... especially with that bezel

It's a sleek looking phone, but I would rather have the HTC M8, or the Sony Xperia Z3, or even the Moto X tbh.

Banned

broke n!ggas everywhere, jealous of the iPhone. Got it at release day w/o having to queue outside stores like a sucker. BEST phone ever. Got the 6 tho, the plus is too big.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brizzly
    broke n!ggas everywhere, jealous of the iPhone. Got it at release day w/o having to queue outside stores like a sucker. BEST phone ever. Got the 6 tho, the plus is too big.
    You don't have to lie about being too broke to pick up the 6+, there's no shame

Link up your paypal address, and maybe ISH can help you get off EBT

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    people who always buy the samsung galaxy phones aren't sheep, but people who always buy iphones are sheep.

people who always buy PC's aren't sheep, but people who always buy macs are sheep.

who gives a sh*t what other people buy.

I don't know. But we have a lot of fussy little b*tches on this board.

I've never got into the whole APPLE VS ANDROID VS WHATEVER.

Buy whatever the hell floats your boat.

Fellas it isn't that serious. Especially when all of your asses are also plugged in.

NBA Superstar

I got one, had been on a Samsung Galaxy 3 before, happy to dump that plasticky piece of shit. iPhones just feel like a more solid product, and they work better. Androids aren't at the same level, just more apps to satiate the simpletons.