Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Homeland

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Homeland

Pretty good finale. Finally they killed Brody.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Now Carrie must die.

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Now Carrie must die.

How can there be a show without Brody?
    Last edited by Bless Mathews; 12-16-2013 at 02:09 AM.

I wish they had kept Saul as the CIA director. Now we get to deal with this sly SithLord Palpatine-wannabe director. He annoys the hell out of me. Saul was awesome and will be missed.

As much as I liked Brody as a character, he had to go. His storyline was too stretched out, and his role was overstated in this whole mess. I also heard Brody's wife and daughter are not returning - PHEW, GREAT NEWS. I hope Quinn takes over the lead male-actor role after Brody's death.

BTW - Is Dar a double-agent spy or what? He turned on Saul just like that.

Great move. Brody was supposed to die in the season 1 finale but Showtime was gay and vetoed the move. You think the whole point of cable television was to give creative freedom.

3-time NBA All-Star

It really felt like a series finale, not just a season finale. Carrie's moving to Istanbul and has a baby, Brody's dead, Saul isn't in the CIA anymore and moving to New York, Quinn quit the CIA, there's really no point to Brody's family anymore, and Javadi seems to be leading Iran the way the CIA wanted him to. They've already been renewed for another season, so I really wonder what they are going to do now.

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    It really felt like a series finale, not just a season finale. Carrie's moving to Istanbul and has a baby, Brody's dead, Saul isn't in the CIA anymore and moving to New York, Quinn quit the CIA, there's really no point to Brody's family anymore, and Javadi seems to be leading Iran the way the CIA wanted him to. They've already been renewed for another season, so I really wonder what they are going to do now.
    It's probably gonna be like 24

"CIA wants us to bring in Carrie Mathisson". Then Saul will be called back because the new guy sucks ass

National High School Star therammingman's Avatar

seeing brody die made me sad

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    Word. All the loose ends were tied up. Series finale like.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by therammingman
    seeing brody die made me sad

So I was thinking of possible scenarios for Season 4 and I have a few that would work.

A. Brody is still alive and is still an asset. He just wiggles around on that noose and we really don't see him expire. There is no body afterwards, nothing.

B. Brody is dead. Carrie is living in Turkey, but at least four or five years have passed and the season focuses on Quinn or they introduce a new character.

C. Dar Adal is a mole and is working against the CIA selling their secrets. Ever since last season, there is a bit of deceit in his eyes. This could result in pulling Saul out of retirement in trying to uncover who the mole is.

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

Carrie drawing that star for Brody

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    So I was thinking of possible scenarios for Season 4 and I have a few that would work.

A. Brody is still alive and is still an asset. He just wiggles around on that noose and we really don't see him expire. There is no body afterwards, nothing.

B. Brody is dead. Carrie is living in Turkey, but at least four or five years have passed and the season focuses on Quinn or they introduce a new character.

C. Dar Adal is a mole and is working against the CIA selling their secrets. Ever since last season, there is a bit of deceit in his eyes. This could result in pulling Saul out of retirement in trying to uncover who the mole is.
    Yea. I think a. Just doesn't mAke sense to have the show without him. I kept waiting for the the crane to drop if they were REALLY gonnA kill him and show a "no doubt about it " neck snap. But they didn't. Idk.... He's the main character of the show for fucc s sake. Be like doing a season of dexter without dexter.

Quote Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
    Yea. I think a. Just doesn't mAke sense to have the show without him. I kept waiting for the the crane to drop if they were REALLY gonnA kill him and show a "no doubt about it " neck snap. But they didn't. Idk.... He's the main character of the show for fucc s sake. Be like doing a season of dexter without dexter.
    Main character is Carrie. Always was. Dude was supposed to die in season 1 and season 2 but fvcking Showtime didn't allow the creators to do it both times

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    Main character is Carrie. Always was. Dude was supposed to die in season 1 and season 2 but fvcking Showtime didn't allow the creators to do it both times
    Exactly