Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-21-2011, 07:59 PM   #1
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

Default I want to trade deangelo

starters:
cam newton
bowe
percy
Mike sims walker
arian foster
felix jones
fred davis
tim hightower
stephen gowtowski
sandiego def

bench
deangelo will
denarius moore (trades still pending w/lance kendricks)
danny amendola
arron hernandez
nate washington

heres my question i want to get rid of deangelo, im trying to get mccluster, ben tate (this guy verbally agreed to a trade but now i have a feeling he's backing out), anyways any recommendations in improving my team, ill be happy with cj spiller, roy helu, cedric benson, i can't stand deangelo and i regret drafting this guy
DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 09:06 PM   #2
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Default Re: I want to trade deangelo

Honestly? DeAngelo's trade value is so low at this point, you are probably better off just stashing him and hoping he gets it turned around.

If you are able to get a Ben Tate for him, I'd probably pull the trigger, even with the threat of Arian coming back and relegating Tate to the bench... Because, I feel like Tate has earned touches regardless and there is a chance that Arian's hamstring issue could be a season-long thing.

But, aside from that deal, you aren't going to get enough for DeAngelo, at this point, to even warrant getting rid of him.

Stash him and cross your fingers. The good news is that Cam Newton has been so good that the running game may eventually come around because opponents will start keying on the pass.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:01 PM   #3
irondarts

Don't trade for Spiller.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:33 PM   #4
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

i noticed the the fitzpat avatar so im assuming your a bills fan, honestly i don't know much about the bills but i did see them play vs the raiders and fitzpatrick was impressive and i watched a whole lot of spiller at clemson im more of a college sports fan, so i know what spillers capable of but fred jackson is a beast i know, but the only reason i was thinken spiller was cuz i read an article that said they'll line up spiller as a wr which i think he might flourish in that role.. so yeah that's my reasoning behind that.

yeah makes sense, my boy verbally agreed to do that trade and now he's been stalling, driving me crazy so bad it interferes with my work, anyways if that tate trade doesn't go through i think i will stash deangelo, this week might be a good week to start him though vs a weak jaguars team they might get a early lead and bleed the clock i might start deangelo this week, he's due right? thanks for your input guys
DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: