Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Where would Kobe rank alltime with 7 NBA Championships 4 FMVP's?

just curious what all the fans here think?

Banned

Default Re: Where would Kobe rank alltime with 7 NBA Championships 4 FMVP's?

Rite where he is rite now. It would just confirm his #1 spot

A blanket question is a blanket question. It really just depends on how Kobe plays attaining those accomplishments.

Good High School Starter

u should've said next right before you clicked on submit thread bro

Quote Originally Posted by catch24
    A blanket question is a blanket question. It really just depends on how Kobe plays attaining those accomplishments.

well blanket it some more and we will use some common sense here.....

say playoff runs of 26 - 27PPG 5REB 5AST....2 more championships and 2 more FMVP's

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    well blanket it some more and we will use some common sense here.....

Why would you want to 'blanket it more'?

say playoff runs of 26 - 27PPG 5REB 5AST....2 more championships and 2 more FMVP's
    Top 3-5, easily.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore SFMF's Avatar

Out of how many more finals? If he achieves those in the next two finals he plays while performing like the last two championship years, he should be in the discussion of at leas top 5 for people. I would personally have a hard time putting him above MJ and Kareem, but he will certainly have great arguments for #3 spot. It's just an empty guess though, but if this really happens... dang

EDIT: but yeah... these kinds of threads need to stop because they've been done millions of times, why don't we discuss these hypothetical questions when he actually achieves them from now on?

A top 5 discussion maybe, but it's gonna be damn hard to convince people he's better than MJ, Magic, Kareem, Russell, Wilt, Bird, etc.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    A top 5 discussion maybe, but it's gonna be damn hard to convince people he's better than MJ, Magic, Kareem, Russell, Wilt, Bird, etc.
    How funny would it be if 3 of the top 5 all time players were Lakers? With Kobe, Kareem and Magic. That's unfair

2 (more rings) + 2 (FMVP's) = #4

No?

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    How funny would it be if 3 of the top 5 all time players were Lakers? With Kobe, Kareem and Magic. That's unfair
    3 of the top 5 players WERE Lakers. Kareem, Wilt, Magic.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    3 of the top 5 players WERE Lakers. Kareem, Wilt, Magic.
    You don't put Jordan even in top-3, and then you accuse me of being biased towards Lebron in the other thread.

How do you spell hypocrite?

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    You don't put Jordan even in top-3, and then you accuse me of being biased towards Lebron in the other thread.

I have Jordan first are you insane?

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus

He said 3 of the Top 5 are Lakers. He didn't say Jordan was not in the Top 3.

Good college starter EricForman's Avatar

i'm gonna try to answer this seriously, even though it's a troll thread that deserves to be longfelined.

If he wins two more championships and Finals MVPs, then he'd be in arguably top 3 or 4, with a case for GOAT. the only guys I could see who still have a case over Kobe if he hits those milestone is Jordan and Kareem.