Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Sam Pepper - Have pranks finally gone too far?

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    what did the stupid b*tch expect when she went to his apartment at 2 f*cking AM? watch the notebook?
    If go to some dude's house at 2am you expect to get [COLOR="Black"]fu[/COLOR]cked in the ass?

Ok.

I'm not about to watch 15 minutes of some girl explaining her rape.

Can someone give a quick summary?

I don't like to blame victims, but from the comments I've read in this thread, she showed up to this dude's house at 2 AM and didn't like the sex? Umm... When does 'yes' mean 'yes' again?

Quote Originally Posted by DwnShft2Xcelr8

I don't like to blame victims, but from the comments I've read in this thread, she showed up to this dude's house at 2 AM and didn't like the sex? Umm... When does 'yes' mean 'yes' again?
    He allegedly raped her. She didn't just not "like the sex".

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by DwnShft2Xcelr8

You should watch it. Her performance is Oscar worthy.

Seriously though he invited her over, held her down and f[COLOR="Black"]uck[/COLOR]ed her in the ass. Apparently she was bleeding and had his sperm in her asshole for 72 hours. Sounds terrible.

most of these youtube people are annoying. especially this bitch lacygreen

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    If go to some dude's house at 2am you expect to get [COLOR="Black"]fu[/COLOR]cked in the ass?

Ok.
    well if this is the guy inviting you and its seconds after you meet him

im sure she thought of it and maybe even wanted it (well not ****, but a regular sex)

im not trying to defend the guy, he looks like a scum and has a very punchable face.. his pranks wouldnt last 5 mins in the balkans

NBA rookie of the year

The whole point of making money on youtube is to get views.

IIRC youtube partners make $3-5 for every 1000 views. If they monetize their videos. Eg. put ads on them.

Google ads make money for youtube/google and the content creator gets a cut.

I have never heard of this kid before. Now I have. I dont like pranks so I am not his audience but, for youtubers any publicity is probably good publicity. He will probably get more subscribers and views off this. I would guess of the top of my head the majority of people that like watching prank videos are males, who wouldnt be offended by that video

Also, calling an ass grab sexual assault, cheapens what sexual assault actually is imo.

Edit: i didnt realize some people were accusing this guy of rape. total scumbag who belongs in jail if he is raping women
    Last edited by MavsSuperFan; 09-29-2014 at 02:16 PM.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Kaspah
    +500

Rape is fcked up, if you get grabbed off the street, we should kill that mofukka

If you get invited to some weirdos house and choose to go, you're a fckin dunce
    agreeing to go into someones house isnt the same as agreeing to **** them

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Who the **** is sam pepper?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    This guy is a very big Youtuber with tens of millions of view per video but I think his career is done after this. Hes been kicked off Youtubers React and been banned from ever attending VidCon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8nbnglaW-Q

This video got some very bad responses and the original has obviously been taken down. But afterwards apparently girls are coming out saying they have been sexually assaulted and raped by this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9qVaMhnJB8 (It gets serious at 4.00)

Now guys like Simple Pickup and Adrian Van Oyen are falling under heavy criticism. This shit is really blowing up.
    f*ck this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    what did the stupid b*tch expect when she went to his apartment at 2 f*cking AM? watch the notebook?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaspah
    +500

Rape is fcked up, if you get grabbed off the street, we should kill that mofukka

If you get invited to some weirdos house and choose to go, you're a fckin dunce
    this this this lol .. I mean .. she can say she wasn't looking for sex .. even though she asked him playfully 'is this a booty call' after going into his room .. she knew what was going on and why she was there .. wtf would you go to his room at his place at 2 in the morning after he says 'I'll be over here when you're ready' .. now he may have raped her .. but her stupidity is pronounced either way

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    this this this lol .. I mean .. she can say she wasn't looking for sex .. even though she asked him playfully 'is this a booty call' after going into his room .. she knew what was going on and why she was there .. wtf would you go to his room at his place at 2 in the morning after he says 'I'll be over here when you're ready' .. now he may have raped her .. but her stupidity is pronounced either way
    Well that isn't the only case. Apparently, he asked for nudes from a 15-year-old and forced an 18-year-old who got a backstage pass at one of his concerts to give him oral.

SJW FTW

f-ck this dude tryna pretend he did this as a social experiment.
    Last edited by kentatm; 09-29-2014 at 05:14 PM.

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

Don't know who the guy is is, but yes, some youtube pranks go too far and some make little sense. For example, "hey, I'm intentionally going to step on this guy's brand new kicks, let's see it he gets upset." and if he does, it's "chill, chill, man, it's a prank, chill." I mean really? As for social experiments, I'm for most of them. This vid here is not a social experiment, it's dude trying to see how far he can go all in the name of being a "prank."

There are no defined boundaries to pranking, but stating that "it's a prank" does not give you a free pass.