Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Default Re: Do girls notice it when you are looking at their boobs?

Would you notice if a girl was looking at your dick? Of course they notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    well the problem was she seems kind of modest and her boobs are really big. i was a little bit scared she would think i'm a creep
    Time to learn one of life's lessons.

You don't want girls you're attracted to, to think you're a creep? When she's nearby, always look in her eyes. Always add a small smile so it doesn't come off creepy.

If you're going to be working with her again, it will be good practice. When you get comfortable being around girls without exposing your horniness being around girls, they let you hang around more and thus your confidence being around girls goes up.

You're get further stealing glances here and there like you're sipping a fine champagne, don't leer at her like you're downing a Big Gulp.

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    what you know bout girls?
    Look I know you don't believe me, but I had never been with a man before you.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Consider it a compliment, ladies.

They only notice when you don't look. Pisses them off. Nothing better than shrugging off a hot chick at school when they want that attention. I did it all the time and they worked even harder to get my attention. But you also gotta be decent looking.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC

You don't want girls you're attracted to, to think you're a creep? When she's nearby, always look in her eyes. Always add a small smile so it doesn't come off creepy.

If you're going to be working with her again, it will be good practice. When you get comfortable being around girls without exposing your horniness being around girls, they let you hang around more and thus your confidence being around girls goes up.

You're get further stealing glances here and there like you're sipping a fine champagne, don't leer at her like you're downing a Big Gulp.
    you can do that if you are simply trying to play it safe..

or you could flirt a little.. I might stare really hard until she catches me looking, then I'll bite my lip and give her a wink..

then the next time I see her, play it strictly professional.. Mixing your signals works for me

Banned

I swear I saw this exact exerpt in "Bust" a popular woman's magazine

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    you can do that if you are simply trying to play it safe..

or you could flirt a little.. I might stare really hard until she catches me looking, then I'll bite my lip and give her a wink..

then the next time I see her, play it strictly professional.. Mixing your signals works for me
    Dont you think thats a bit too straightforward? Maybe should work with someone who you dont know tho.. i dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    Dont you think thats a bit too straightforward? Maybe should work with someone who you dont know tho.. i dunno.
    It works with girls I know well.. I have worked with these women for a while and they know me.. I might flirt a little to loosen it up.. They just giggle and tell me I'm too much..

I wouldn't do it to a female if I don't know her well enough..

and I don't do it to superiors.. I wouldn't flirt with my boss I act like an angel around her

Just women I know that can handle it
    Last edited by Rasheed1; 12-17-2013 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    well the problem was she seems kind of modest and her boobs aren't really big. i was a little bit scared she would think i'm a creep
    She could be self-conscious about them if they're not big, so you should compliment her on them just in case.

If a female puts her schnoobs on display, then they pretty much expect you to look. Many people consider staring to be rude, though.

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackass18
    She could be self-conscious about them if they're not big, so you should compliment her on them just in case.

If a female puts her schnoobs on display, then they pretty much expect you to look. Many people consider staring to be rude, though.
    exactly what is the point to show them if nobody ain't watching

Meh. It's probably bad if this is the very first impression you leave on a girl, but otherwise it's entirely situational. If a girl finds you attractive she's probably loving your attention to her curves, if a girl doesn't find you attractive she'll think you are a creep.

A situation like this actually got me a date a few years ago. A co-worker caught me staring at her breasts for a couple of seconds, she coyly slapped me and blushed/smiled, we both knew it was on.

Spending too much effort "not exposing your horniness" around girls you think are attractive is probably an excellent way to end up in the friendzone all the time.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

If they don't notice, I grab their boobs to make sure they notice.

Yes. I had a friend with big tits, she said it was impossible for guys not to glance down every once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    If they don't notice, I grab their boobs to make sure they notice.
    um u lying anyway....... yes young jameer girlz do notice, same goes for tha other body parts, women in general notice a lot of shit, many times they act like they don't notice but trust me they do, dats just what they do