Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Rate your looks from 1-10 and my rant about how bad ugly people have it...

What would you rate your looks from 1-10? I'd give myself about a 3.

Ugly people have it so bad, though...no one likes us upon first meeting us, the opposite sex doesn't want us, jobs don't want to hire us, people don't like being seen with us, etc. Life is hard enough, but when you're ugly and unwanted in society, it can be overwhelming to just get through basic activities throughout the day. Say you go grocery shopping and you're ugly; you're irrelevant to everyone at the store; you're a nuisance. If you're good looking, you can go into any situation and have hope because you know people will like you. The job opportunities are so scarce for ugly people like me; businesses want to market their product with beautiful people; managers want someone that could further their social life, etc.

If you're ugly and unintelligent and poor, like me, you have such a hard life and I feel for you.

"The meek will inherit the earth." I have to put my faith in Christ; this world has nothing to offer someone like me.

NBA Legend

Default Re: Rate your looks from 1-10 and my rant about how bad ugly people have it...

In my prime I was like a 58/10.

But with age Im now only about a 41/10.

Awesome thread

Default Re: Rate your looks from 1-10 and my rant about how bad ugly people have it...

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    In my prime I was like a 58/10.

But with age Im now only about a 41/10.
    So you must go on a lot of dates and have a lot of girls you sleep with.

Or at least one steady attractive girlfriend.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

I have a big nose, I'm lanky, pale, have long hair, and Pectus excavatum (look it up)

So I'd say about a 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilocon165
    I have a big nose, I'm lanky, pale, have long hair, and Pectus excavatum (look it up)

So I'd say about a 10.
    Pectus excavatum, also known as sunken or funnel chest, is a congenital chest wall deformity in which several ribs and the sternum grow abnormally, producing a concave, or caved-in, appearance in the anterior chest wall.

Interesting.

You have it a lot better than guys like Lebron23

At the end of the day youre well over 6 feet tall and you put on weight easily. You could become a bodybuilder if you truly tried

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    You have it a lot better than guys like Lebron23

At the end of the day youre well over 6 feet tall and you put on weight easily. You could become a bodybuilder if you truly tried
    I'm a fat ass with zero energy to workout.

If I have it better than him, it isn't because of looks...I just think he may have some sort of mental handicap. I'm depressed, but I think i'm all there upstairs.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    I'm a fat ass with zero energy to workout.

If I have it better than him, it isn't because of looks...I just think he may have some sort of mental handicap. I'm depressed, but I think i'm all there upstairs.
    Dick size?

Its a great challenge, though, imo.. it gets the best out of a persons character.

Since I believe in reincarnation, its something I see most people have to beat at some point. Of course its hard to just call anyone ugly in the first place, I never do it, not my type of insults.

As for rating myself, I'll be a douchebag and give myself an honest 8/10.

Dick size?
    Just shy of 6 inches and skinny...basically a pencil.

Unsatisfying.

hmmmm...

I'm me... I've spent years being me, and so my face is my face.

Totally subjectively, I'd say I can go from a 7 at my worst to about an 8.5. At least, that's how I feel, prolly am just a 7 always.

But, I dunno if ugly people have it any worse. People's faces make an impression. You can have a kind ugly face. You can have a mean ugly face, or an untrustworthy ugly face. Those people prol have it bad, but the people who have a bitchy attractive face or an arrogant attractive face, have it bad in another way.

I think it has to do with what you go into a situation expecting. A lot of it is confidence. If you are expecting people to judge your looks and find you wanting, they prolly will. If you are like "I am a person, this is me." Then it might turn out better. But, like I said... I've dealt w/ bullying as has everyone. I can't imagine what it's like to be ****ing gorgeous and how much back stabbing people would do. Would probably suck equally, at least when you are ugly no one is being poisonous behind your back. There is beauty in being 'average' and 'inoffensive' in a lot of cases.

Sorry for responding srs to your troll thread.

-Smak

I think I'm uglier than you stalker

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Its a great challenge, though, imo.. it gets the best out of a persons character.

Since I believe in reincarnation, its something I see most people have to beat at some point. Of course its hard to just call anyone ugly in the first place, I never do it, not my type of insults.

As for rating myself, I'll be a douchebag and give myself an honest 8/10.
    You must have a great life, then. Great job. A steady attractive girlfriend or many different attractive women you sleep with. Etc.

Live it up, bro...this world was made for you.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Just shy of 6 inches and skinny...basically a pencil.

Unsatisfying.
    Pele had erectile dysfunction and even embraced it in a commercial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s32uMiY0HGY

People are more than just a dick

I think I'm uglier than you stalker
    Don't be an idiot.

It's very rare for me to find someone uglier than me...the likelihood of it happening on this site is low.