Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-18-2010, 11:34 PM   #31
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Default Re: Condoms And You.

If it's somebody I just met, or haven't known that long, then yes I'm using a condom. And I would use them until I'm a while into a relationship. My girlfriend now has the nuvaring and I love that thing but I strapped up until months and months into it.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:34 AM   #32
indiefan24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the GIBBET

I don't even understand the question. If you're gonna date a girl, put her on the pill. If not, use condoms.

It does suck but its not a big deal. Phucking deal with it, otherwise you're gonna **** over yourself and society. Don't bea phuckin loser like that.

awful resolution on that image
indiefan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:37 AM   #33
indiefan24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
True. Further, one week ago I found out a girl I know very well became pregnant while on the pill (not via me). She was indeed very trustworthy, just apparently not very reliable, for it is suspected that she may have taken the pill erratically (i.e. not at around the same time each day) thus resulting in the unplanned and relatively young (20) pregnancy.

Yeah being consistent with it is the key. If the pill is taken properly, I believe it's more effective than condoms.
indiefan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:51 AM   #34
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Just let her blow you at the beginning, you know, so she can get the pre-*** out (Pre-*** is the most potent). Then you can go inside raw and pull out right before as you climax.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:58 AM   #35
oh the horror
NBA Legend

I'd advise anyone here, that "doesnt like using a condom" to go google image search several STD pictures, like genital warts, genital herpes etc....

I wear condoms ALL the time. And will not take it off unless the woman, and I are tested beforehand. Its just that simple.

You fu*king never get rid of herpes if you catch it
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 01:07 AM   #36
the GIBBET
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
(Pre-*** is the most potent).

link?
the GIBBET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 03:56 AM   #37
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
I'd advise anyone here, that "doesnt like using a condom" to go google image search several STD pictures, like genital warts, genital herpes etc....

I wear condoms ALL the time. And will not take it off unless the woman, and I are tested beforehand. Its just that simple.

You fu*king never get rid of herpes if you catch it
I'm with you on that. Will never ever go bareback with a girl unless i'm in a relationship with 'em and I know we're both clean and taking appropriate measures to prevent her getting pregnant.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 04:56 AM   #38
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

JayG with a thread about boning sluts. Shocker. Wear a rubber if you can't exhibit self control you nincompoops.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 06:04 AM   #39
TheGreatDeraj
Near-Life Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
Just let her blow you at the beginning, you know, so she can get the pre-*** out (Pre-*** is the most potent). Then you can go inside raw and pull out right before as you climax.

This is wrong.

Quote:
Pre-*** is pre-ejaculatory semen. It is the fluid that ejaculates from a man before the "Big Bang." Although it is a small amount, you should always use protection because you can still get pregnant and contract STD's from it.
BE CAREFUL LADIES! Pre-*** may contain sperm from a previous ejaculation, so there is a chance of GETTING PREGNANT! Men don't always know it's going to happen, as they don't always feel it.

Pre-ejaculate does not usually contain sperm unless there has been an ejaculation, even a day-old ejaculation. Urinating removes some of the sperm but not all. Part of the job of pre-ejaculate is to "wash" out the ***** to ensure a safe journey for the sperm when it DOES come. Pre-ejaculate has no sperm in it itself, only sperm that has been washed away on its way out.
Pre-ejaculate is made completely separate from semen and sperm. It does NOT contain sperm, however upon its exit of the ***** it may contain sperm IF there has been sperm in the urethra from a previous ejaculation. When a man orgasms about 98% of the sperm exits his body, so that means 2% of it stays in the *****. and usually washed out upon a urination. But if there has not been a urination then the pre-ejaculate will wash out the sperm, hence the possibility of pre-ejaculate containing sperm.

Pre-ejaculate may contain sperm. This is separate from ejaculation of course, but it is possible that it contains sperm, none the less. Just like urine will contain trace sperm also, especially early in the morning.

One of the bigger issues with pre-ejaculate is that it can transmit HIV.
You can definitely get pregnant from using the withdrawal method. I felt this was important to state since in one of the previous statements read that it doesn't contain sperm. Urinating for the females doesn't remove any sperm. Consult a doctor please for sex education in the meantime always use condoms, pregnancy is not the worst case scenario, HIV/AIDS is.

Pre-*** is the fluid that can come out of a male's ***** before they have reached their climax and finished. That is why wearing a condom is a lot more important that just pulling out before you are finished because if she is not on the pill, little bits of semen have a chance, but a very small one, of making their way to an egg.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_pre-***

sorry for the copy/past but I think this is important to not let misinformation out

I hate wearing condoms, but I normally do even though my girl is on BC and not afraid of STD's due to us being in a longterm relationship. I have slacked off a bit recently and OMG feels so good in comparison

would fcking hate to have a kid right now

Last edited by TheGreatDeraj : 10-19-2010 at 06:06 AM.
TheGreatDeraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 06:06 AM   #40
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ITLNzPoEqs
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 08:56 AM   #41
craigthomasb
College star

stick it in her ass
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 02:58 PM   #42
JayGuevara
Hellbound

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
JayG with a thread about boning sluts. Shocker. Wear a rubber if you can't exhibit self control you nincompoops.

Well, I said I'm in a drought lately, I'm not actually boning any sluts, so it was more inspired by more and more girls I know having kids. I'm just wonderin how others go about their business.

I dunno about where you live, but the number of young (let's say 18-23) girls with kids over here is staggering. And the numbers for STD's nationwide are downright terrifying (I wanna say I read something like 1 in 5 people)

And while I make a concerted effort to use a condom (unless it's a fairly established relationship), I don't necessarily enjoy it, and have slipped up a couple times, and obviously judging by the number of girls I know with kids, some/most folks aren't even trying that hard.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 04:04 PM   #43
step_back
College superstar

I hate wearing them, completely ruins the pleasurable scuffing feeling that going bare back has.

However that being said it really isn't worth the risk.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 06:05 PM   #44
Bird
I Drain 3's

I've been running bareback for about 5+ years now. (I've been with my wife for 3+ of those though).

No STD's. No children (before my wife).

Just hours and hours of enjoyable sex.

I do know that I am the exception though. I knew guys who got a girl pregnant within a week of having sex with them. And I have known guys who got an STD with a one night stand (I've only had a few one nighter's, so I consider myself lucky).

I won't tell you to wear a condom (it would be hypocritical), but I would suggest. I got lucky. The odds are against you to be so lucky.
Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 09:48 PM   #45
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigthomasb
stick it in her ass

That's my boy
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: