Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-27-2016, 12:53 PM   #1
Knoe Itawl
Bringer of Light

Default ISH Racists, Conservative White Men Have Proven My Point..........

So I've posted a few times over the past few months about how American lower class white males (and females) are dying at rates higher than any other group in the industrialized world. These high rates are from a mixture of murder, suicide, drug overdoses and slow suicide (terrible diets).

My point in bringing up these things is because racist whites have a lot more to worry about in their own house before they get to minorities. Racists like Azzscrotum, U2KKK and others love to post inflammatory things about blacks and other minorities such as inner city crime statistics, etc. while taking absolutely ZERO look at what's going on among a large part of white society. They follow the simple code of the racist:

Anything negative done by a white person is indicative of that individual only, and has no bearing on the entire race. Anything negative done by a black, or other minority is a DIRECT REPRESENTATION of that group.

They will stick with this mantra, regardless of how much it falls apart under scrutiny.

My point has always been that the wealthy white elite has exploited uneducated, working class whites in order to pick their pockets, while they blamed all of their ills on "Blacks on welfare, Mexican immigrants and Muslim terrorists" And that these elite don't like poor whites any more than they do poor minorities (apart from the fact that they're easier to manipulate into voting against their own self interests).

Well, here's proof from the horses mouth about how they feel about their fellow whites:

From an article in the prominent conservative publication the National Review, by Kevin Wiliamson:

Quote:
A white American underclass........a vicious, selfish culture whose main products are misery and used heroin needles.... The truth about these dysfunctional, downscale communities is that they deserve to die. Morally, they are indefensible.

His colleague, David French:

Quote:
If they couldn't find a job in a few days - or perhaps as little as a few hours, they'd stop looking. If they got angry at teachers or coaches, they'd drop out of school. If they fought with their wife, they'd have sex with their neighbor. And always, always there was a sense of entitlement.

It's plain as day. While racists complain about the blacks, and whoever else, the white underclass is dying at alarming rates. Mainly due to policies put in place by WHITE MALES. Instead of saying "hmm, it's really about class as opposed to race" and uniting behind that, they will continue to sow the seeds of their own destruction by holding on to their ignorant beliefs until the end.

Well, keep complaining about the "thugs" and "beaners", etc. while these white communities continue to suffer, and die for reasons that have nothing to do with minorities.
Knoe Itawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 01:03 PM   #2
Dresta
A humble prophet

Default Re: ISH Racists, Conservative White Men Have Proven My Point..........

wow, another mindless and embittered rant by OP about race, racists and racism .

I refer you back to this post:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...0&postcount=77

Get some help, seriously.

edit: lol, now you're quoting neocon writers and pseudoconservatives (who are really just free-market fanatics, with some jingoistic militarism sprinkled in) for what reasons exactly? Since when have they ever said anything valid? You do know that the whole Donald Trump emergence has been a backlash against the contemptuous sneerers at crappy and ideologically fanatical publications like the National Review? That they are fed up with being told to support the policies that make them an underclass, and have consequently broken with the establishment? So why are you making this about race? Just because Donald Trump had some unkind words to say about illegal immigrants? (when mass migration is one of the things creating an underclass, ****s over the poor the worst, and helps to kill those local communities that scumbags like Kevin Williamson want to destroy).

double edit: the contempt heaped upon Donald Trump supporters is very much more a class thing than a race thing as well (they are "dumb, poor, useless and ignorant whites" and thus no-one should care about their problems, a la Kevin Williamson). Most of the vitriolic hatred of Trump supporters, again, comes from the college educated middle classes. I don't think we've seen such blatant class-based elitism in years.

Last edited by Dresta : 05-27-2016 at 01:16 PM.
Dresta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 01:05 PM   #3
UK2K
NBA Legend

We get it.

Black on black homicides have skyrocketed in the inner cities over the past year, and it's the white man's fault.

As an aside, I still don't care if people OD on illegal narcotics, regardless of race. How that makes me racist is still a mystery to me.

Good chat.
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 01:06 PM   #4
longtime lurker
Very good NBA starter

You need to give it a rest. What makes you think you can get through to the ISH racists? Save your time, these guys have already lost in life spouting racist garbage on a messageboard
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 01:11 PM   #5
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason

white guys like 9er, uk2k and poido who all have alittle chub to them, are all inferior so they use racism as a crutch to sooth their mediocrity.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 01:20 PM   #6
Knoe Itawl
Bringer of Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dresta
wow, another mindless and embittered rant by OP about race, racists and racism .

I refer you back to this post:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...0&postcount=77

Get some help, seriously.

edit: lol, now you're quoting neocon writers and pseudoconservatives (who are really just free-market fanatics, with some jingoistic militarism sprinkled in) for what reasons exactly? Since when have they ever said anything valid? You do know that the whole Donald Trump emergence has been a backlash against the contemptuous sneerers at crappy and ideologically fanatical publications like the National Review? That they are fed up with being told to support the policies that make them an underclass, and have consequently broken with the establishment? So why are you making this about race? Just because Donald Trump had some unkind words to say about illegal immigrants? (when mass migration is one of the things creating an underclass, ****s over the poor the worst, and helps to kill those local communities that scumbags like Kevin Williamson want to destroy).

Blah blah blah. You add about as much to the conversation as someone like Nick. You just dress it up with a pseudo intellectualism. It's right there in front of you, if you care to look at it but instead you'll dismiss anything that contradicts your worldview. These guys have flat out stated they don't give a shyt about lower class whites and that they should "die out" as they are already doing in greatly disproportionate numbers to other groups. THIS SIMPLY SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING IN THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. And it wouldn't be, if white elites weren't so damned greedy and myopic.

So go on with your 5 paragraphs screeds adding nothing to the conversation. Pretending as if that will somehow change what's going on right in front of your eyes.
Old 05-27-2016, 01:21 PM   #7
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
Anything negative done by a white person is indicative of that individual only, and has no bearing on the entire race. Anything negative done by a black, or other minority is a DIRECT REPRESENTATION of that group.
Who even thinks that?
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 01:24 PM   #8
Knoe Itawl
Bringer of Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK2K
We get it.

Black on black homicides have skyrocketed in the inner cities over the past year, and it's the white man's fault.

As an aside, I still don't care if people OD on illegal narcotics, regardless of race. How that makes me racist is still a mystery to me.

Good chat.

God, you're an idiot. Seriously. You have no ability to utilize critical thinking skills, process information that contradicts your worldview or draw conclusions based on that. You're the perfect tool. You don't care about history, or how it affects the present. You don't care about anything except your very small minded worldview of inconsistencies, hypocrisy and foolishness.

I post these threads every once in a while, not because I think I can change the mind of an obvious moron such as yourself, but because it amuses me to see people such as yourself flail away and offer no intelligent rebuttal. You're so sure about how blacks are inferior yet you just can't articulate it aside from "duh, crime rates have skyrocketted. duh, I'm a Foxbot, I just repeat things no matter how nonsensical. I'm superior to those blacks. Duh. Oh, and I'm on a message board for a sport dominated by blacks making me even more pathetic. Duh"

What a fool
Old 05-27-2016, 01:25 PM   #9
Akrazotile
NBA Superstar

OP genuinely has psychological issues.

We here for you OP. We want you to get better.
Akrazotile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 01:32 PM   #10
Dresta
A humble prophet

Quote:
Blah blah blah. You add about as much to the conversation as someone like Nick. You just dress it up with a pseudo intellectualism. It's right there in front of you, if you care to look at it but instead you'll dismiss anything that contradicts your worldview. These guys have flat out stated they don't give a shyt about lower class whites and that they should "die out" as they are already doing in greatly disproportionate numbers to other groups. THIS SIMPLY SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING IN THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. And it wouldn't be, if white elites weren't so damned greedy and myopic.

So go on with your 5 paragraphs screeds adding nothing to the conversation. Pretending as if that will somehow change what's going on right in front of your eyes.
No, you are the one with the dogmatic worldview, which is why you keep repetitively expounding a completely illogical and incoherent argument about some vague group of "white racists" like this explains everything in the world.

You've yet really to make a coherent point. You call white conservatives racist, and say they are being exploited by other white conservatives, but then, when the first white conservatives reject the latter, and hitch themselves to the only available alternative, and someone who actually pays some attention to their problems and concerns, you also just call them racist (because they don't like mass immigration, which is what creates the very underclass you are whining about).

You're one big bundle of contradictions, so no wonder you keep repeating that one certainty of yours: that stupid white racists are killing themselves by doing things that they've clearly ceased to do (i.e. support the Republican establishment). You're about 10 years too late with that shit. Working class whites have largely rejected the likes of the National Review, because, you know, those people don't represent their interests in any way, shape, or form; so why exactly do you think National Review writers saying stuff proves anything?

edit: I should also mention that the "conservative movement" split a long time ago. People like Russell Kirk were marginalised for questioning foreign interventionism and the general aggressiveness with which the "conservative establishment" viewed Gorbachev, and his proposed reforms. This has happened even more so since then, and you will find conservatives of the old tradition (one which resonates with the people, but was ditched by the political establishment because it is fundamentally anti-war and not driven by free-market fanaticism--i.e. not profitable) at publications like the American Conservative. Try finding someone making Williamson's arguments on there.

Last edited by Dresta : 05-27-2016 at 01:40 PM.
Old 05-27-2016, 01:49 PM   #11
Knoe Itawl
Bringer of Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrazotile
OP genuinely has psychological issues.

We here for you OP. We want you to get better.

Wait, I have issues but you're the racist hip hop lover who hangs out on a board for a sport dominated by blacks? Unfortunately there is no cure for someone like yourself without the sort of internal introspection you're incapable of.

Old 05-27-2016, 01:58 PM   #12
Knoe Itawl
Bringer of Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dresta
No, you are the one with the dogmatic worldview, which is why you keep repetitively expounding a completely illogical and incoherent argument about some vague group of "white racists" like this explains everything in the world.

You've yet really to make a coherent point. You call white conservatives racist, and say they are being exploited by other white conservatives, but then, when the first white conservatives reject the latter, and hitch themselves to the only available alternative, and someone who actually pays some attention to their problems and concerns, you also just call them racist (because they don't like mass immigration, which is what creates the very underclass you are whining about).

You're one big bundle of contradictions, so no wonder you keep repeating that one certainty of yours: that stupid white racists are killing themselves by doing things that they've clearly ceased to do (i.e. support the Republican establishment). You're about 10 years too late with that shit. Working class whites have largely rejected the likes of the National Review, because, you know, those people don't represent their interests in any way, shape, or form; so why exactly do you think National Review writers saying stuff proves anything?

edit: I should also mention that the "conservative movement" split a long time ago. People like Russell Kirk were marginalised for questioning foreign interventionism and the general aggressiveness with which the "conservative establishment" viewed Gorbachev, and his proposed reforms. This has happened even more so since then, and you will find conservatives of the old tradition (one which resonates with the people, but was ditched by the political establishment because it is fundamentally anti-war and not driven by free-market fanaticism--i.e. not profitable) at publications like the American Conservative. Try finding someone making Williamson's arguments on there.

Oh, it's pretty simple you just don't like it because it contradicts your worldview.

But your average white racist yells from the rooftop about those damn blacks murdering, and a stealing from welfare and just generally being lazy, good for nothing animals. Yet, they will never turn that lens onto their OWN culture and what's going on in it - namely (again because you're so thick skulled) whites of a certain group are dying out in highly disproportionate numbers to ANY OTHER GROUP IN THE INDUSTRIALIZED world. So your average white racist assh*le has to worry about dying from suicide, poor diet, homicide or drug overdose LONG BEFORE they get to the random black gangster. Not to mention just the misery of their poor quality of life. However, do they think like that? Nope. It makes them feel sooooo good to feel superior to those blacks. Meanwhile, I posit that it's the greed and myopia of modern "Ultra Capitalism" (here's where you accuse me of being a commie Marxist, etc. etc.) as opposed to these groups that have been demonized by conservatives all these years while they adopted polices that have hastened these circumstances for these people. I believe this country has more than enough resources to take care of ALL OF IT'S CITIZENS if it truly wanted to. It doesn't, so separations need to be created. And that's how you end up with people like U2KKK, Azzscrotum, etc. They are necessary idiots.

You will, of course, disagree vehemently. But that's the way it is.
Old 05-27-2016, 02:15 PM   #13
UK2K
NBA Legend

Quote:
God, you're an idiot. Seriously. You have no ability to utilize critical thinking skills, process information that contradicts your worldview or draw conclusions based on that. You're the perfect tool. You don't care about history, or how it affects the present. You don't care about anything except your very small minded worldview of inconsistencies, hypocrisy and foolishness.

I post these threads every once in a while, not because I think I can change the mind of an obvious moron such as yourself, but because it amuses me to see people such as yourself flail away and offer no intelligent rebuttal. You're so sure about how blacks are inferior yet you just can't articulate it aside from "duh, crime rates have skyrocketted. duh, I'm a Foxbot, I just repeat things no matter how nonsensical. I'm superior to those blacks. Duh. Oh, and I'm on a message board for a sport dominated by blacks making me even more pathetic. Duh"

What a fool

I mean, you just keep telling me I should care about white people overdosing on heroin.

I don't know how many different ways I can say it... I don't care.

Also, I never said blacks are inferior. Find me a post where I said that. Stupid blacks are as stupid as stupid whites and stupid Hispanics. I don't know what else you want me to say? Lots of white people are lazy too? I agree with that. Ok, now what?

Keep making up shit I said, it's really cool and makes for good discussions.

Does it bother you homicides in the inner cities is out of control right now? If you don't care, just don't post in the threads. Simple solution.
Old 05-27-2016, 02:17 PM   #14
UK2K
NBA Legend

Quote:
Wait, I have issues but you're the racist hip hop lover who hangs out on a board for a sport dominated by blacks? Unfortunately there is no cure for someone like yourself without the sort of internal introspection you're incapable of.

To Dresta's point about contradicting yourself....
Old 05-27-2016, 02:58 PM   #15
Dresta
A humble prophet

Quote:
Oh, it's pretty simple you just don't like it because it contradicts your worldview.

But your average white racist yells from the rooftop about those damn blacks murdering, and a stealing from welfare and just generally being lazy, good for nothing animals. Yet, they will never turn that lens onto their OWN culture and what's going on in it - namely (again because you're so thick skulled) whites of a certain group are dying out in highly disproportionate numbers to ANY OTHER GROUP IN THE INDUSTRIALIZED world. So your average white racist assh*le has to worry about dying from suicide, poor diet, homicide or drug overdose LONG BEFORE they get to the random black gangster. Not to mention just the misery of their poor quality of life. However, do they think like that? Nope. It makes them feel sooooo good to feel superior to those blacks. Meanwhile, I posit that it's the greed and myopia of modern "Ultra Capitalism" (here's where you accuse me of being a commie Marxist, etc. etc.) as opposed to these groups that have been demonized by conservatives all these years while they adopted polices that have hastened these circumstances for these people. I believe this country has more than enough resources to take care of ALL OF IT'S CITIZENS if it truly wanted to. It doesn't, so separations need to be created. And that's how you end up with people like U2KKK, Azzscrotum, etc. They are necessary idiots.

You will, of course, disagree vehemently. But that's the way it is.

What is that exactly? I don't know any "average white racists", and i didn't know it was any kind of objective category.

Again, everything is about race with you; it's damn pathological.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: