Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I like the move

low risk/high reward type move... I would have rather snatched up Deion Branch, or Javon Walker.... but I hear the Pats are asking too much & this kid is a real good pick up for what we gave up....Siminoeu was OK but he was too small and couldnt consistantly do the things we needed of him..He just had a lot of speed...

I think we still need a Rb.... and a quality Lb.... get those, and we'll roll

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    I like the move

low risk/high reward type move... I would have rather snatched up Deion Branch, or Javon Walker.... but I hear the Pats are asking too much & this kid is a real good pick up for what we gave up....Siminoeu was OK but he was too small and couldnt consistantly do the things we needed of him..He just had a lot of speed...

I think we still need a Rb.... and a quality Lb.... get those, and we'll roll

Yeah NE wants a first round pick. GB wanted a 2nd round pick. But the catch was both WR's wanted new deals ontop of it all. Eagles thought a high pick plus giving them a deal was too much.

I'm not mad at this move at all. Like you said low risk/high reward.

Going to any games this season Rasheed?

I want to. I been Pre-occupied with getting this new house, so havent been too focused on the regular stuff. This female I know gets access to the games thru her sorrority...Maybe she'll look out for me. I dont have any tickets myself

Props on the new crib. What area?

thanks

Im located in Overbrook now.... off Haverford Ave...right near the golf course (behind 69th street).....

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    thanks

Im located in Overbrook now.... off Haverford Ave...right near the golf course (behind 69th street).....
    Thats whats up. I'm not far from there. In Upper Darby near the golf course.

Intelligent fan

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Thats whats up. I'm not far from there. In Upper Darby near the golf course.
    You mean on the golf course?

Can you guys stop flirting and form an orgy already? Phuck,stop with the compliments. You guys should meet up and talk about the eagles while you guys paint your nails and shop online for shoes. Man up cats.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Accurate? Mcnabb throws the most ankle balls among QB's. And you're saying he has great accuracy? Guy has 1yr where he completed over 60% of his passes. Why is that since he is such a great pocket passer? Tom Brady has great accuracy not Mcnabb. Mcnabb has improved his accuracy and is much better now than he was 4yrs ago. But great acurracy? Get real.

Tom Brady, Manning and Carson Palmer are the top 3 QB's.

If he throws the most ankle balls its because he was doing it on the run the most. Until TO got there he had no real WR options, pretty much had a bunch of 3rd options and not even a star tight end. He got one, and he did things no other has done before (30tds, less than 10 int). And it was more than just T.O. as he was very accurate in the playoffs too.

And there's no way Palmer is better than McNabb right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Y2Gezee
    If he throws the most ankle balls its because he was doing it on the run the most. Until TO got there he had no real WR options, pretty much had a bunch of 3rd options and not even a star tight end. He got one, and he did things no other has done before (30tds, less than 10 int). And it was more than just T.O. as he was very accurate in the playoffs too.

And there's no way Palmer is better than McNabb right now.
    Palmer is a better pocket passer and Mcnabb has thrown ankle balls in the pocket. Sorry man but i dont see how you can say his accuracy is great when Mcnabb even with TO has made fans cringe at his throws. He's done a better job in the accuracy department but when you compare him to Brady, Manning, Palmer? Nah. Mcnabb may be able to do things with his legs these guys cant but when it comes to throwing? I dont rank Mcnabb top 3. Top 5 as far as QB's but not top 3. Tom Brady sure has played with a bunch of T.Owens too.

*checks his compl %*

Wow!

Brady didnt have a bunch of 3rd options neither. Branch is a upper tier receiver, not a elite one, but very very good. Had 800 yards his second season. Superbowl MVP. Add him their other good receivers and that's a very very good receiving corp.

Prior to T.O. what did Donovan have? Thrash and Pinkston and the People's champ. Come on. But that year with T.O. Terrell was the only option as compared to Palmer's Chad Johnson, and T.J., well he still had a better passer rating.

And I think this year when healthy, he'll be over 60% again as even though he doesn't have as good a receiving corp as those other guys.

And as a whole has never ever ever had as good a total receiving corp, including with T.O. as any of those other guys you rank ahead of him. And if Payton didn't have a great rating, he should be shot with the offense he has.

And I don't see him throwing any ankle balls unless he's running forward.

Not airballing my layups anymore pgm's Avatar

Gobb, McNabb doesn't throw the most ankle balls in the NFL. He doesn't do that nearly as much as he used to. The only time he does that is when the pocket fails him.

NBA rookie of the year Da KO King's Avatar

*whispering*Donovan McNabb is Aaron Brooks with a better Offensive line and a defense that can stop people

Intelligent fan

Gobb fails at captions once again.

*cue sad music*

NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA,HEY HEY HEY Your captions suck.