Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-20-2010, 01:28 PM   #1
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Colts Punter Pat McAfee, my new favorite player.

"Bye week bye week bye week. Time to get some ish done. Happy Tuesday Party people."
Quote:
Police were called after a driver at a red light reported that a man with no shirt approached her car. The woman told police she feared the man was going to try to get in, so she ran the red light and called 911.

Officers asked McAfee if he had been swimming in the canal and he said "I am not sure," according to a police report. They asked him how he got wet and he said it had been raining, then told officers that his shirt was "in the water."

Police asked McAfee how much he had to drink.

"A lot cause I am drunk," McAfee said, according to the report.
Well done.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 02:54 PM   #2
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Colts Punter Pat McAfee, my new favorite player.

Damn, usually when people are found in canals they are dead.
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 04:47 PM   #3
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dude had to be pretty lit to even consider jumping in that nasty ass canal water. It's safe to say I'm going to be working "a lot, cuz I'm drunk" into my daily conversations as much as possible now though.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 06:09 PM   #4
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

WTF, he got suspended for a game (week 7 vs Houston), for a friggin public intox. Fili Moala got a DUI in the preseason and got nothing. So we have to cut a guy for a week to pick up some scrub AND lose Vinatieri's holder. This is stupid. The local media's all over it like it's some big story for some reason. You can read the police report, listen to the 911 call the girl whose car he tried to get into, see the mug shot, all that.
Old 10-20-2010, 06:27 PM   #5
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Goodell is f*cking atrocious. Vince Young beats the shit out of a guy and gets nothing. A little public drunkenness? BAM! One game, motherf*cker.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 06:37 PM   #6
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Goodell is f*cking atrocious. Vince Young beats the shit out of a guy and gets nothing. A little public drunkenness? BAM! One game, motherf*cker.
The Colts suspended him.
Old 10-20-2010, 06:39 PM   #7
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sounds like a regular night out for me.

This time last week, I was found passed out in a bush with no shirt on, by two police officers who then had to take me home (which they f*cking didn't do).

Also, a suspension? Really?
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 08:54 AM   #8
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
The Colts suspended him.
It does at least show that they're a better organization than the Jets. Instead of continuing to tolerate such stupidity they are sending a strong message to the whole team. I can understand your frustration as a fan with the roster havoc this causes but they are trying to deal with an issue that was becoming a black eye on the whole team, so it's bigger than a mere one-game inconvenience.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:20 PM   #9
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
The Colts suspended him.

*walks away defeated*
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: