Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park Phantom_Blue's Avatar

Default Re: James Harden last 9 games

Quote Originally Posted by steve franchise
    James Harden is the real deal, a bit overrated though. Too bad Houston isn't tanking like they're supposed to. They'll end up with another.500 record and another 14th pick.

When you have one of the youngest teams in the league and you're above .500, it breeds confidence and a winning attitude, not to mention you have actual assets, and not players that put up stats on a bad team.

Give me this team any day over the cavs, bobcats and wizards. That's what happens when you suck and get high draft picks every year.

Great college starter

OKC will miss this guy in the playoffs. Dude is the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Big#50
    inb4 his finals performance

I dont care how he did in the finals. If Miami can take out Harden in a series, they will have no problem taking Kevin Martin out.

Karl Malone's bastard TMac&Luther's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom_Blue
    When you have one of the youngest teams in the league and you're above .500, it breeds confidence and a winning attitude, not to mention you have actual assets, and not players that put up stats on a bad team.

Give me this team any day over the cavs, bobcats and wizards. That's what happens when you suck and get high draft picks every year.
    They are actually the youngest team in the league and don't listen to that moron.. he doesn't know what the hell he's posting about. How the hell is Harden overrated? Everybody here laughed when we gave him a max contract and called him Joe Johnson V2.0???

Quote Originally Posted by Big#50
    I dunno man. That was one of the most fair trades I've seen in awhile. Especially considering he was a star. They sent him to a good situation and both teams got exactly what they wanted.

-Smak

Local High School Star steve franchise's Avatar

lololol

Happy campers because Houston is @ .500 again.

I see no reason why Houston shouldn't tank. Houston doesn't need another .500 season. They've been there for the past 3 years. Another .500 season or even a playoff birth as an 8th seed is pointless for Houston. They're not the 2010 OKC. OKC had room to grow, this team doesn't. Who's going to have their break out year next season? Morris? Patterson? Parsons? Lin? Motiejunas?

Houston doesn't have room to grow. They're young. So what? Age is only relevant when you take talent into consideration. Sorry but they don't have the talent.

This team should have tanked since day 1. Can't see the forest for the trees I guess.

lololol

Happy campers because Houston is @ .500 again.

I see no reason why Houston shouldn't tank. Houston doesn't need another .500 season. They've been there for the past 3 years. Another .500 season or even a playoff birth as an 8th seed is pointless for Houston. They're not the 2010 OKC. OKC had room to grow, this team doesn't. Who's going to have their break out year next season? Morris? Patterson? Parsons? Lin? Motiejunas?

Houston doesn't have room to grow. They're young. So what? Age is only relevant when you take talent into consideration. Sorry but they don't have the talent.

This team should have tanked since day 1. Can't see the forest for the trees I guess.
    LMFAO! How sad

Local High School Star steve franchise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TMac&Luther
    LMFAO! How sad
    LOL Bro. I want Houston to win too but I have patience. Winning now won't payoff in the long run.

LOL Bro. I want Houston to win too but I have patience. Winning now won't payoff in the long run.
    Losing won't pay off. Houston isn't getting a top 5 pick bro and I'll take the playoff experience for my young guys over a late lottery pick, that will pay off down the road.

Wow check this out

Hardens stats against top 10 teams

17.3PPG on 39%FG
    3.4RPG
    4.7APG

Local High School Star

Default against the Spurs

He is averaging 29 points 8 boards 6 assists on 50% shooting against Miami(2 games). He is also averaging 31 points 6 assists 5 boards on 53% against the Spurs(2 games).
    Last edited by spiegel; 02-11-2013 at 10:15 AM.

Yes it will, that first post was stupid. You have the players that you have and you want to tank? That's not only embarrassing but it goes against the grain of the game. Period. You do that when your team is ass, not when your team is good enough to make the playoffs...and look at that, you're in the playoffs right now.

The team should push for the playoffs. You have pieces everywhere. Tanking for a draft pick that won't be as good as the draft picks already on your squad is pretty stupid and you'd end up nowhere. This is the way to go.

Decent college freshman Doctor Rivers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    He struggled big time for a 4 game stretch and was getting bashed here but since that stretch he has been on an absolute tear.

Last 9 games

26.4 PPG, 5.5 RPG, 7.2 APG, 1.6 SPG, 55% FG, 51.2% from 3 (21-41)

Rockets are 6-3 in those games. Only losses coming in Miami, Denver, and at home vs Denver.

Only player better than him during this stretch has been LeBron.
    best SG in the league???

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Rivers
    best SG in the league???
    Hes in the discussion, obviously. I think he is the best SG in the league but Kobe and Wade also have a case.

College superstar

Harden is too streaky to be the Top SG.

That title still belongs to Kobe, at least so far.

Kobe has been able to keep his performance relatively stable while changing up his play style. That is impressive.