Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1on1 LBJ vs KD

Banned

Default Re: 1on1 LBJ vs KD

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman
    its really not close.. Lebron is a beta/***** whod rather pass than score while Durant is in the same league as Jordan/kobe who would want to destroy their opponents
    Funny thing is Durant said right before the season started that he wanted to destroy Lebron. Bron's response was that KD was his inspiration:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG4tzVeL0P8

No wonder he's been getting embarrassed, or rather- served. Durant is on that T-1000 tip, search and destroy. Bron's on that you are the wind beneath my wings bullshit

NBA Superstar

Durant is averaging 31PPG while being double teamed most of the time. Give him 1on1 with a mediocre defender? It really wouldn't be close.

Threads like this will hurt the feelings of most Lebron fans.

Quote Originally Posted by KDthunderup
    So none of them?

This post needs more love. Goat response

Local High School Star dabigbaws's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Durant is averaging 31PPG while being double teamed most of the time. Give him 1on1 with a mediocre defender? It really wouldn't be close.
    couldn't have said it better my self. also he is averaging 31.5 so round up to 32

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

What is the obsession with 1on1 play? Basketball is a team sport. Durant can shoot better, but LeBrons size would bully Durant

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KDthunderup
    So none of them?
    Holy shit I'm ****ing dying over here

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Face
    Threads like this will hurt the feelings of most Lebron fans.
    June.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    What is the obsession with 1on1 play? Basketball is a team sport. Durant can shoot better, but LeBrons size would bully Durant

Because the better player is the one who is better going 1 on 5?

I mean how can you take over if youre not even good 1 on 1. That's how MJ and kobe won 11 rings combined. While LeBron needed better 1 on 1 players than him to win in this league. But as usual, LeBron stans lowest IQ on this board. They see triple doubles and hes better despite Robertson being a loser

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Lebron would destroy KD 1on1.

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman
    Durant is in the same league as Jordan/kobe who would want to destroy their opponents
    That's too violent for "The Servant"

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

3-time NBA All-Star

because the in thing right now is being the assassin. So Durant is disguising as the servant of the king

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Durant isn't in the same universe as LeBron 1on1 D.

Think for yourself. Stop buying into that "LeBron isn't that good of a man defender" myth that his haters keep pushing. They only say that dumb shit because they kno they can kinda get away with it because there are no stats to immediately disprove their retarded troll posts.

This dumb myth is no different than the idiotic "LeBron can't go left" myth when all facts actually show LeBron is more successful going left than anyone in the league.

If LeBron can stay in front of smaller lightning quick guys like Rose, Parker and CP3, I'm sure he can stay in front of Durant. You'll notice, when Durant scores on LeBron, it's 3s or long 2s. He not taking LeBron to the rim. That all you can do. Force a tough shot. If he makes it, he makes it.

LeBron is a bigger stronger guy than KD. Durant ain't stopping him from driving to the paint. He's not stopping him from posting up.

In a 1on1 game where 1 guy is driving to the rim or posting and the other is shooting long jumpers, who the fcuk do you thing is gonna win? You think KD is getting ANY rebounds?
    Bold is all I do. I couldn't give less of a shit what other people say, but in watching games I see that LeBron gets beat plenty off the dribble. Durant hits a couple from outside, LeBron has to play him tight, Durant is quick enough with a long enough stride to beat him. I don't even have to imagine it - I've seen it.

If anything YOU'RE the one buying into the myth that LeBron is some historically elite man defender... he's an elite DEFENSIVE PLAYER because of his versatility in who he can guard, and his athleticism and basketball IQ make him a superb team defender. And he's easily one of the better at guarding wings in our league today, but in that regard he is vastly overhyped by sports media.