Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sunshine State

Default Re: What were the worst cliques in your highschool?

Baseball kids were a bunch of fakkits, weren't good like the rest of our teams were but talked a bunch of shit. Just a bunch of rich kids being assholes

I rolled with the jocks and I have to say we were the worst. Most jocks were obnoxious bullies. But we dated the hottest chicks.
    We had:

The Alternatives- Dressed like hippies, always in the football field smoking cigarettes and pot

The Bangers- Listened to hard or glam rock. Always had a muscle cars, long hair and cutoff denim jackets

The Preppies- Think Zak Morris. Always dressed super nice, had the current updo trend with the hair. Blended in with the jocks

The Mods- Dressed really dark. I guess vampires before vampires became trendy. Listened to Depeche Mode and New Order. never showered so they always smelled like BO

The Techies- Always in the computer room or starting the extra curricular classes. The smartest of the smartest

The Brasians- Smart Asians. I think they're all doctors now. Hit the books hard. Some were as smart as the techies, but the girls were pretty hot

The Skaters- Blend of punks and skaters. Hung out at the church across the street because it had a curb they could grind

All were pretty cool and I hung out with all the cliques. I dated skater chicks and the jock/preppy groupies. The bangers were cool because the always shared their pot and alcohol. The mods were cool when they actually socialized. Some of the girls were hotties just waiting to break out. We had a typical mix for the mid 90's
    Last edited by hateraid; 03-21-2014 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    I rolled with the jocks and I have to say we were the worst. Most jocks were obnoxious bullies. But we dated the hottest chicks.
    We had:

The Alternatives- Dressed like hippies, always in the football field smoking cigarettes and pot

The Bangers- Listened to hard or glam rock. Always had a muscle cars, long hair and cutoff denim jackets

The Preppies- Think Zak Morris. Always dressed super nice, had the current updo trend with the hair. Blended in with the jocks

The Mods- Dressed really dark. I guess vampires before vampires became trendy. Listened to Depeche Mode and New Order. never showered so they always smelled like BO

The Techies- Always in the computer room or starting the extra curricular classes. The smartest of the smartest

The Brasians- Smart Asians. I think they're all doctors now. Hit the books hard. Some were as smart as the techies, but the girls were pretty hot

The Skaters- Blend of punks and skaters. Hung out at the church across the street because it had a curb they could grind

All were pretty cool and I hung out with all the cliques. I dated skater chicks and the jock/preppy groupies. The bangers were cool because the always shared their pot and alcohol. The mods were cool when they actually socialized. Some of the girls were hotties just waiting to break out. We had a typical mix for the mid 90's
    not a jock but i was popular at school. actually half assed ran for the student unions president and actually won was the most retarded thing i ever did but yeah the point is through.
    im generally cool with everyone, but i did hate one sort of people, the guys on the courts that sucked but thought they were the man.

For me, high skoo was fun. I made varsity basketball in my sophomore year, lost my virginity the same year, played football all 4 years and made varsity in my junior year.

All I remember was being popular as fvck. Finished high school with a 3.8 gpa and a hot bish. dat hot bish is my fiance now