Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Good High School Starter

Default According to Bill Simmons: "Blake and DJ dont like playing with Chris Paul"

Default Re: According to Bill Simmons: "Blake and DJ dont like playing with Chris Paul"

I no comprehend.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: According to Bill Simmons: "Blake and DJ dont like playing with Chris Paul"

This guy has REALLY lost it. He's pretended to be a Clippers supporter just to spite the Lakers for years and he's predicting 45 wins which is like 7th or 8th seed in the west and a rift between CP3 and his bigs?

I heard him say it on a podcast yesterday. Something to the effect of the kids don't like to play with him because they want to run, but he wants to grind out the game. He sounded like he seriously thinks that though.

This guy is insane. I can't even comprehend. The other guy's head snaps up in response.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    I heard him say it on a podcast yesterday. Something to the effect of the kids don't like to play with him because they want to run, but he wants to grind out the game. He sounded like he seriously thinks that though.
    Well you can tell last year CP3's slow pace at times probably annoyed Griffin and BG due to lack of easy finishes but that's been resolved. CP3 has said he's going to push the tempo and if pre-season is any indication he HAS been doing it. Him saying our young players don't like playing with CP3 is one of the worst reaches I've seen because the young guys in particular praise Paul working with them and how much he's helped them all.

Bledsoe in the media two days ago said "I love playing with Chris" and how he wanted more time on the court WITH Chris. Yet he hates playing with him??? This team has great chemistry off the court and even pretty good chemistry on the court.

National High School Star

Get rid of CP3 then.....

Chris is a grind-it-out point guard. He wants to win.

The kids can shut up and like it, or sign elsewhere.

Paul throws plenty of lobs, regardless of pace.

these guys are morons.

its called depth

Local High School Star

It doesn't surprise me at all. CP has always been overrated as a teammate I remember how he got Collison shipped out for trash, got Byron Scott kicked out, etc. Look at how players react now that they're not on the same team and having to put up a front. Jack and Thornton ripped into him when they played last year to the press, particularly calling him out for being the flopper he is.

They never said that.

Simmons was speculating based on the fact Chris Paul likes to walk it up and BG/DJ supposedly like to run.

Chris Paul is the best leader in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    This guy has REALLY lost it. He's pretended to be a Clippers supporter just to spite the Lakers for years and he's predicting 45 wins which is like 7th or 8th seed in the west and a rift between CP3 and his bigs?
    While Simmons is a bigger cunt than that thing between Belladonna's legs, the reason he's owned Clipper season tickets for years is because he's a sports writer and it's a fairly cheap way to see every team in the league live at least once a season. He also pulls out his fan bullshit logic by saying that he's not a Clipper fan, but will root for them against any team except the Celtics while he's there, out of respect. He also admits that because of seeing so many Clippers games over the years, he does have a soft spot for both the team and its fans.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    While Simmons is a bigger cunt than that thing between Belladonna's legs, the reason he's owned Clipper season tickets for years is because he's a sports writer and it's a fairly cheap way to see every team in the league live at least once a season. He also pulls out his fan bullshit logic by saying that he's not a Clipper fan, but will root for them against any team except the Celtics while he's there, out of respect. He also admits that because of seeing so many Clippers games over the years, he does have a soft spot for both the team and its fans.
    Yea and as somebody with Clippers season tickets to say the team will finish with a much worse win percentage than last year and basically not make the playoffs.... it's disrespectful.

I can't believe that