Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: More violence and Mexican flag waving by anti-Trump folks, this time in California

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    I'm actually not blaming the individuals that were attacked. I'm blaming Trump and the garbage that spews from his mouth. His supporters that were attacked are victims of Trump's ignorance and their own stupidity for supporting him.

Do you have brain damage or something?

Banned

Default Re: More violence and Mexican flag waving by anti-Trump folks, this time in California

I'm actually not blaming the individuals that were attacked. I'm blaming Trump and the garbage that spews from his mouth. His supporters that were attacked are victims of Trump's ignorance and their own stupidity for supporting him.
    Textbook victim blaming, dude.

Translation: "Trump made a joke about punching a protestor like 8 months ago, therefore it's open season on Trump events and supporters for the rest of time."

Grown adults cry and riot over sports games for crying out loud. If you continually shit on a group of people don't be surprised when some of them are going to take it to the extreme. There's away that Drumpf could have addressed the illegal immigration problem without riling people up but of course that would be too civilized and sensible for him. And Drumpf supporters have zero moral high ground when they were the ones attacking protesters months ago.
    They were the ones attacking...

Deflect! Deflect!

Like I said, a few isolated incidents (and nearly zero unprovoked incidents) is kind of the same as a mob overturning cop cars and throwing bottles at people as they walk to their cars.

How many times did you ever see a Trump supporter hit someone with eggs? Throw a bottle at someone? When was the last time you saw a Trump supporter spit on someone or throw punches? When was the last time you saw a mob of Trump supporters assaulting anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Translation: "Trump made a joke about punching a protestor like 8 months ago, therefore it's open season on Trump events and supporters for the rest of time."
    The justifications being peddled on here are really quite remarkable. To every new circumstance the answer is always the same: "Trump's fault."

Donald Trump generalising about immigrants: "nasty, vicious and bigoted hate speech."

Donald Trump supporter pushes a black political agitator: "Look how raciss they are, look how full of hate and violence--Hitler 2.0!!!"

Anti-Trumpers hurling obscenities and abuse at Trump supporters, spitting at them, punching them, throwing things, continuously harassing them at every single rally,and so on: "Just the normal response to hate."

So tell me, you pathetic little apologists, if Trump supporters now started attacking these people, in the same kind of ways, would you call that "just a response to the peddling of hate too?" Will we get perhaps a "vicious circle" of hate going? Or is it only possible for the people you don't agree with to be hateful?

You whine about generalisations and bigotry and hatred ad nauseam, and yet you cannot even see how happy you are to completely dehumanise a whole segment of the population, just because they don't support the same political candidate as you. That is political fanaticism, and it is dangerous. The number of fanatics on both side of the political divide is growing at an alarming rate; and there is little hope of any real improvement when there is such polarisation; alas, it only portends to chaos, and perhaps the Gulag.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Exactly. Words are not actions. Saying 10,000 mean things are not as bad as punching someone in the face once.

Months ago during the primary I argued a lot on here with people against Trump. I joined every Conservatives against Trump social media group I could. I have never supported Trump and I still really don't like him. But watching these videos of the 'Trump protesters' day after day has really pushed me into the direction of supporting Trump. People should have the right to Support a candidate and go to a rally without being assaulted. Where are the police here protecting people? Where is the main news networks, on CNN tonight there is way more talk about Trump saying stuff about a judge than about all these people being assaulted and denied their right to the political process. Where is the outrage, could you image if assualters/assualties were reversed.

Quote Originally Posted by dkmwise
    Exactly. Words are not actions. Saying 10,000 mean things are not as bad as punching someone in the face once.
    What's your opinion on Charles Manson?

All he did was say a bunch of mean things but he didn't kill nor force anyone into killing?

And before the Trump mouthbreathers jump on me, I'm not comparing anything Trump said to Manson. I just want to make sure dkmwise is consistent...Manson didn't actually physically kill anyone

So why is he rotting away in prison?

Could it be that words do matter??? Or nah?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    What's your opinion on Charles Manson?

All he did was say a bunch of mean things but he didn't kill nor force anyone into killing?

And before the Trump mouthbreathers jump on me, I'm not comparing anything Trump said to Manson. I just want to make sure dkmwise is consistent...Manson didn't actually physically kill anyone

So why is he rotting away in prison?

Could it be that words do matter??? Or nah?
    I am no expert on Charles Manson but a brief internet search shows that on 07/01/69 he shot Bernard "Lotsapoppa" Crowe with the intent to kill him.

I am no expert on Charles Manson but a brief internet search shows that on 07/01/69 he shot Bernard "Lotsapoppa" Crowe with the intent to kill him.
    Yeah but he notorious and in prison because of the Sharon Tate and Co. murders comitted by his followers...

Again, he didn't pay, force others into killing nor actually killed anyone...he wasn't even at the scene of the crime

All he basically did was say a "bunch of mean things"...

Me and my boys got some shit planned already if they do another rally in Alabama. Y'all stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    i screen shoted your post, you better shut the **** up. i was nice enough not to hit the send button the first time but this time im not going to be so considerate considering your racist bigotry. mind your own ****ing business and there wont be a problem for you.

Bro you need to watch this.

Seriously

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8LjCS9Qhto

You are getting waaay too emotional on an internet site.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Me and my boys got some shit planned already if they do another rally in Alabama. Y'all stay tuned.

I don't even think your mate Dondadda would approve of this.

What on earth is wrong with people?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Yeah but he notorious and in prison because of the Sharon Tate and Co. murders comitted by his followers...

Again, he didn't pay, force others into killing nor actually killed anyone...he wasn't even at the scene of the crime

All he basically did was say a "bunch of mean things"...
    Never watched the trial. If all he did was say mean things then I don't think you should go to jail for that. If you commit conspiracy to commit murder or are with someone while they carry out a murder or part of an organized crime group where one person commits murder then there are laws that make those circumstances different.

But besides as you say he said mean things, he did also attempt to murder someone by shooting them.

Never watched the trial. If all he did was say mean things then I don't think you should go to jail for that. If you commit conspiracy to commit murder or are with someone while they carry out a murder or part of an organized crime group where one person commits murder then there are laws that make those circumstances different.

But besides as you say he said mean things, he did also attempt to murder someone by shooting them.
    He didn't just "say mean things"--TheMan is being a typically disingenuous idiot in making such a comparison. Manson directly ordered and orchestrated a serious of heinous murders, and used young and impressionable drifter types to carry them out for him.

Basically, he had a direct hand in a bunch of grotesque and sadistic murders. Honestly, making this comparison shows that "TheMan" has some serious mental problems.