Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Default Re: Post-game thoughts on the Celtics beating Magic in 2010 East Conf Finals game 1

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    What? Are you drunk, stupid, or mentally retarded? Is your IQ above 100? What the **** are you talking about?
    i'm talking interesting thangs.

a good game is a good game. boston is on top of their game.

interesting on thangs.. gotta give them props, thang giver.

there you go

give props where props are due..

Default Re: Post-game thoughts on the Celtics beating Magic in 2010 East Conf Finals game 1

Quote Originally Posted by beasly15
    call me tomorrow..
    for some reason, everybody loves to spread out houston. it can be 300 mile and still be greater houston. h-town is h-town. it's either southside, northside, nortwest,southside, southwest, and eastside and greater northwest with greater north. it gets deeps everywhere. nobody wants to get dissed but y'all thug muthha****as kno it's on. houston is a known city that gets spread out.

i'm talking interesting thangs.

a good game is a good game. boston is on top of their game.

interesting on thangs.. gotta give them props, thang giver.

there you go

give props where props are due..
    houston fools are hard headed.

that's the bad thing on being known..

What the hell are you doing?? Are you ok?

Quote Originally Posted by zORi
    i'm cool, man.

i can get carried away at some times. it all good.

Quote Originally Posted by zORi
    don't ask me, i picked orlando from day 1. vince will represent, it's up to everybody else to show up.

Truth=10 time all-star Duranthebest's Avatar

Paul Pierce was the best player on the floor.

AK47DR91
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

don't ask me, i picked orlando from day 1. vince will represent, it's up to everybody else to show up.
    Nelson was good too.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47DR91
    Nelson was good too.
    yeah. that's a very good improvement since he didn't really play in the big games last year. i like nelson. that boys is street. he'll score no matter what.

he's just coming in telliing everybody, this is how you play ball.

vince is doing his thang.

my bad, dawgs.... i'm pretty buzzed.

don't get offended. i don't diss unless i get dissed.

enjoy yo'self. i just chill.

it's kinda "something" that this thread was labeled like that.

not very professional.

I actually predicted Boston would win game 1, had a feeling they would steal it but they dominated the Magic for most of the game. As good as Orlando are when their threes aren't falling they will lose. Thats why depending on the three alone is dangerous. More so If Dwight isn't able to attack the defense. Problem going forward for Orlando is how well Boston continues to guard Dwight. Sheed has always given him trouble and obviously Perkins gives him gifts. Will be interesting to see how he adjusts.

I don't understand why Howard uses the weakest part of his offensive game to go up against 2 solid defenders. Shouldn't Howard be using more of his athleticism in pick and roll situations and what not. Gortot for example did a good job of giving Orl some spark off the bench by playing without the ball and getting east attempts. Why didn't Howard make a similar adjustmet??? Btw if this was a wing player who kept banging his head against the wall and not changing up his game people would be claiming that said player was selfish, has a huge ego, etc.

Good High School Starter

The latest breakdown from BBallBreakdown - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7Uerlpwm2U

Quote Originally Posted by Apples
    The latest breakdown from BBallBreakdown - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7Uerlpwm2U
    I agree with him that Orl played badly but the Celtics played just as poor and in the end it shows in the final score so Orl can play better and probably will but so can the Celtics.

BTW itis interesting that he says that VC needs to win the match up with Pierce yet he also mentions that VC can't guard Pierce's iso's so it is going to be interesting if Orl has to commit another defender. A guy like Barnes can be an option if VC can't slow Pierce but he is dealing with back issues. Also I'm not sure they want VC chasing Ray Allen around.