Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Who's game is the most aesthetically pleasing?

Quote Originally Posted by lefthook00
    I don't know how anyone can watch this and not say Kobe. I'd also like to add Tim Duncan, he's like a surgeon in the low post. Derrick Rose and Nash deserve some mention too.

Wade, CP3 for sure

Kobe when he's on (that third quarter against the Celtics in the 2010 Finals was nuts) is something to see as well

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 12shyloc26
    We all know that Lebron and Durant are two of the best players in the game. Lebron is the most complete basketball player today, and Durant is a helluva player. But, in your opinion, who is the most fun to watch out of all the hoopers today?

I'll start it off with Kobe. He's inefficient, yes, but when he's on fire the stuff he does on the court are amazing to watch. Some of the best footwork in the game. I also like Paul Pierce. These two are creative when it comes to getting shots off.

Let's stay on topic, yes?
    The best to watch are usually the small quick guards (CP3, D Rose, Tony Parker).

They have to move around more and do more dribbles moves just to get up a good shot.

Personally for me the most aesthetically pleasing are Anfernee Hardaway and Scottie Pippen.

For me it's Wade ahead of everyone. He can do anything. He's a highlight reel.

Local High School Star Nero Tulip's Avatar

It used to be Nash by far, but I gotta admit I haven't seen much of him these last couple years.

Now it could be Rondo or Rubio. Among wings it's probably Wade.

Ginobili, Parker and co all have a beautiful game but it's more of team thing than an individual player.

Dwayne Wade, Allen Iverson and Ray Allen's.

Ray Allen, because I love the way he plays off of screens. I appreciate movement off the ball that can not only occupy 1 defender, but sometimes a whole teams. And if you don't have a post game, this is the way to do it.

Love the way Iverson and Wade attack the basket recklessly. Usually ends up in highlight plays...either from the crossover or the finish.