Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Acb.

Good High School Starter la bomba's Avatar

Default Re: Acb.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    Yeah I watched it, it was 15-20 points the whole time until the last 3 minuets when Sun Yue, Brandon Heath, CJ Giles, Coby Karl, and Luke Walton were in the game. Navarro torched them with 34 points and a bunch of threes. Bynum was destroying Vasquez and Andersen when he was in the game and Odom was beating up on Basile and Barton.
    Where they owned by the clippers too??
    This is a team that has flown to the states a day after playing a league game and now has to play a euroleague one! Barca were giving xavi rey time,who never plays in the league and also resting their players by rotating a lot.So they deserve credit for actually trying to compete and doing so in insignificant friendlies

Quote Originally Posted by la bomba
    This is a team that has flown to the states a day after playing a league game and now has to play a euroleague one! Barca were giving xavi rey time,who never plays in the league and also resting their players by rotating a lot.So they deserve credit for actually trying to compete and doing so in insignificant friendlies
    Definitely deserve credit, however the Clips didn't play with their three best players (Baron Davis, Camby, Kaman) although the game was close. I don't get why they flew over in the middle of their season, it has to be a distraction.

I rule the local playground b.jerk's Avatar

The Clippers won because it was a home game with only nba officials, there's a reason the nba doesn't allow their teams to play in euroleague stadiums with only euroleague officials. Now I don't think it's a good reason because fans won't stop buying tickets because of one loss but there's a reason.

Definitely deserve credit, however the Clips didn't play with their three best players (Baron Davis, Camby, Kaman) although the game was close. I don't get why they flew over in the middle of their season, it has to be a distraction.
    Any chance to play NBA, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Huey Freeman
    Any chance to play NBA, I guess.
    personally i dont think playing in the nba is a dream for a lot of players anymore,Navarro found out it wasn't all its made up to be.It has to do with money.Euroleague and barca get a good packet out of it,in sporting terms it is an awful move.But sports are finance.If I was a pro in a city and a club as great as Barcelona,Madrid,Athens etc earning a packet in highly competitive leagues why would I go to live in Utah or Memphis and have no hopes of winning and playing with a lot of guys looking after their numbers??It wouldn't make any sense.Marc Gasol what are you thinking off???

Learning to shoot layups

personally i dont think playing in the nba is a dream for a lot of players anymore,Navarro found out it wasn't all its made up to be.It has to do with money.Euroleague and barca get a good packet out of it,in sporting terms it is an awful move.But sports are finance.If I was a pro in a city and a club as great as Barcelona,Madrid,Athens etc earning a packet in highly competitive leagues why would I go to live in Utah or Memphis and have no hopes of winning and playing with a lot of guys looking after their numbers??It wouldn't make any sense.Marc Gasol what are you thinking off???
    Marc is still young and could make himself a decent career in the NBA. Maybe even a role player in a top team. Navarro was too old to do anything meaningful in the NBA.

If I was a young prospect, I would go to the NBA just to tell myself I tried. Otherwise it would have been a "what-if" all my life.

Utah having no chance of winning? What are you on...?

Seriously.

I think NBA has more small market teams in contention for a championship than any other league (I mean look at Russia, CSKA is the dominant team).

Saw a basketball once

Real Madrid is a bust. There's no game creation, Sanchez is old, Lopez is injured and Llull is still very young. No player can make his own shoot, and in the frontcourt only Reyes is skilled enough.

They never won with stockton and malone.comeback to me when they are in the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by gsafier
    Marc is still young and could make himself a decent career in the NBA. Maybe even a role player in a top team. Navarro was too old to do anything meaningful in the NBA.

If I was a young prospect, I would go to the NBA just to tell myself I tried. Otherwise it would have been a "what-if" all my life.
    what-if what?
    what if roriguez had not gone?he might have been playing for a good club in europe earning money and minutes and experience and could have been in an olympic games.instead for two years he has rot!If Marc Gasol had gone to barca he could have been in one of the best teams in europe with a great chance at the euroleague.personally those goals are more interesting for me,I know am in a minority,but I fail to see what the attraction of playing for nothing other than your stats and living in memphis has.I have faith that there will be more players like Bodiroga in the future who decline the NBA and say and play in Europe.It won't happen too often I know but some will.

anyway its an acb thread,the reference to the nba were the two barca games in L.A.Those over lets leave the NBA out of this forum.Good win by unicaja last night.Estudiantes seem to be destined to another bad year and Gran Canaria keep impressing.

Ricky is starting to get back into form. He had 8 points (2-3; 1-1 3 pt), 10 assists, 4 rebounds, and 2 steals in only 20 minutes of play. That'd be about 15 NBA assists in 20 minutes, incredible.

Andersen at barca is starting to play his best.An overlooked and probably most underrated player is Sada,he is so important for barca.The amount of things he does for the team that arent stats.his defence,intensity,unselfishness etc.He rebounds he assists.I think the way Barca have thrashed madrid,montepaschi and panathinaikos of late show that they are the team to beat if they keep their good form.

Ricky is starting to get back into form. He had 8 points (2-3; 1-1 3 pt), 10 assists, 4 rebounds, and 2 steals in only 20 minutes of play. That'd be about 15 NBA assists in 20 minutes, incredible.
    Ricky Rubio is the man.

He's available to draft in the NBA draft next year, right?