Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Ricky Rubio's Final 2010-11 Season Stats

Hes not going to play for the Wolves. Said it when they drafted him, and stand by it.

He is overrated as fu*k. Plus it has always pissed me off how he declared for the draft, then all of a sudden he was "under contract for a few years still" and couldnt come over when the team wasnt to his liking

Wolves should trade his rights for something more valuable, like someone who can actually play for them

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Hes not going to play for the Wolves. Said it when they drafted him, and stand by it.

He is overrated as fu*k. Plus it has always pissed me off how he declared for the draft, then all of a sudden he was "under contract for a few years still" and couldnt come over when the team wasnt to his liking

Wolves should trade his rights for something more valuable, like someone who can actually play for them
    Do you honestly believe he won't play for us? He is under contract with us. Some people just can't face reality

Quote Originally Posted by LilKateMoss
    I don't know where you got those stats from, but they aren't accurate.

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...ayer?pcode=LFW

[IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

http://www.acb.com/stsacum.php?cod_c...=BAR&totales=0
    I guess you fail at basic reading and math. 2 pt field goal % is not the same thing as overall field goal % genius.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 06-17-2011 at 04:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toizumi
    Here's how Brandon Jennings did in the Italian league, the year before he came over to the NBA

From wiki:

Jennings averaged the above in a league weaker than the Spanish league.. Didnt do good in Italy but was important to his team and showed to have a good skillset (from what Ive heard and read). PG stats in Europe never look that great really. If you watch the games, u can see that Rubio has the tools to become a solid NBA player. He's better than prime Calderon, which means that he will be a worthy starter at least.

Congrats to Ricky and Barca for winning the title! He didnt have a great year, but it wasnt horrible either. Starting pg on the championship team.
    Complete nonsense.

Those are horrible point guard stats in Europe and many, many, many, many point guards have far better stats than that. Rubio's stats and Jennings' stats are horrible for European standards and horrible compared to most other point guards in Europe.

And, news flash, Jennings sucks in the NBA.

Rubio is not half as good as Calderon is, and he was not the starter of Barca, that was Victor Sada.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 06-17-2011 at 04:26 AM.

Very good NBA starter

if he's coming soon... then book his return flight already.

Loserville USA FireMcFailPlease's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThaSwagg3r
    How many players do you know have shot in the low 40s, like 40-42, ended up improving their FG% to about 45 or higher? Cause honestly I can't think of any except maybe Kobe Bryant. Once an inefficient scorer, always an inefficient scorer.

Plus, the dude is doing it in a Euro and Spanish league, not even the ****ing NBA yet. Give me a ****ing break. And it's not even 40%, it is 30% which is absolutely pathetic.
    allen iverson always shot in the lower 40s

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Ricky Rubio's Final Season Stats 2010-11:

Euroleague:

22.7 Minutes Per Game

6.5 Points Per Game
    3.3 Rebounds Per Game
    3.5 Assists Per Game

1.6 Steals Per Game
    1.8 Turnovers Per Game

Spanish League:

21.8 Minutes Per Game

4.8 Points Per Game
    3.2 Rebounds Per Game
    4.1 Assists Per Game

1.6 Steals Per Game
    1.9 Turnovers Per Game
    Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    if he's coming soon... then book his return flight already.
    Got to remember this was Euro stats .. once in the NBA his stats will change

I rule the local playground keepinitreal's Avatar

But but... didn't he just win the championship?

Not to mention he got BENCHED.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by DStebb716
    Not to mention he got BENCHED.
    He was the starter for most of the year, got injured and came back as a bench player not to ruin the chemistry on the way to the finals.

Thread abuser

I guess you fail at basic reading and math. 2 pt field % goal is not the same thing as overall field goal % genius.
    Oh really? Then where did you get those stats? Because I provided screenshots of the OFFICIAL Euroleague and ACB websites and they aren't listed that way. Nowhere are they listed that way. I guess you calculated them yourself by pulling them outta your ass. Why don't you just admit you made up those stats in order to make the kid look bad, like you always do? NoLinksYo is AllLiesYo. What a shameless, pathetic, lying troll you are.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Easy8
    He was the starter for most of the year, got injured and came back as a bench player not to ruin the chemistry on the way to the finals.
    More BS. He was benched 5 times during the season. Sada is a much better player than Rubio. Sada always closed every single game and Rubio sat on the bench in the 4th quarter all season long.

Quote Originally Posted by LilKateMoss
    Oh really? Then where did you get those stats? Because I provided screenshots of the OFFICIAL Euroleague and ACB websites and they aren't listed that way. Nowhere are they listed that way. I guess you calculated them yourself by pulling them outta your ass. Why don't you just admit you made up those stats in order to make the kid look bad, like you always do?
    Are you a retard? 2 point field goal percentage is just for 2 point shots idiot.

Why don't you look at those stats and actually read them because you are really embarrassing yourself.

If you don't admit you are wrong, rest assured I will call you out on it.

Quote Originally Posted by FireMcFailPlease
    allen iverson always shot in the lower 40s
    Allen Iverson did it on 25 shots per game.

Your FG% is supposed to dip from the simple fact you shouldnt be making nearly 1/2 your shots when shooting that many times.

Rubio is a pass first PG who struggles with his shot selection. If hes going to succeed in the NBA a la Rondo, he'll need to focus only taking easy shots and developing a tear drop runner.

Complete nonsense.

Those are horrible point guard stats in Europe and many, many, many, many point guards have far better stats than that. Rubio's stats and Jennings' stats are horrible for European standards and horrible compared to most other point guards in Europe.

And, news flash, Jennings sucks in the NBA.

Rubio is not half as good as Calderon is, and he is not the starter of Barca, that Victor is Sada.
    Wait, are we comparing a Spanish PG who has spent his entire career playing the European brand of basketball including as a professional at 16 to an American PG from Compton who shows up for 5 months?

Jennings didnt even get off the bench on his team because he said he didnt have the work ethic to grasp their style of play. He knew he was only going to be there for a few months before coming back to the states for the NBA Draft. His struggles in adjusting overseas are completely irrelevant to Rubio's struggles to a game he has played for his whole life.

If Jennings had no chance to play in the NBA, I can guarantee you in time he would've worked to become a good PG over there in Europe.