Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-05-2007, 06:44 PM   #31
Targus™
National High School Star

Default Re: Bye Bye Smush

he does hit the open shot but thats about it. what more can you expect from a guy named Smush
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 06:44 PM   #32
DLeagueWannabe
a softer side

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementally morale
Not his fault. He is what he is. It was management's fault he had to start for our team. He had no business being a starter. Sure, he isn't good but management should have done a better job in the first place, not Smush. If management signed me tomorrow, I'd be even worse than Sumsh. Then you could hate me... when it's not really my fault.

Same here...he is what he is...It's the Laker's fault for putting him in the starting lineup...
DLeagueWannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 06:44 PM   #33
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

Quote:
Originally Posted by mas
personally i think he would be a good backup PG for the suns. we need one of those..
You can have him ...
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 06:46 PM   #34
statman32
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mas
personally i think he would be a good backup PG for the suns. we need one of those..
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 06:52 PM   #35
elementally morale
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLeagueWannabe
Same here...he is what he is...It's the Laker's fault for putting him in the starting lineup...

Like I said earlier:

Quote:
This is all true. However, I still hate it when you have the front office, serious underachievers every year, and they have the nerve to talk about bad attitude and mistakes a PG did, who in the first place never should have been a starting PG had management done its job properly. And Smuch overachieved all things considered. Noone thought he would do even this good. Management on the other hand underachieved year in and year out.

They put Smush in this situation. It would have been their job to prevent Smush from having to play starting PG. He is a backup. It's not his fault management didn't do sh!t. I'm sure if they put anyone on this board to play PG for the Lakers in the starting role, we will fu(k up.

I hate this kind of behavior on the management's part.
elementally morale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 09:17 PM   #36
Lakers Fan
I love LAaaaaaaaaaaa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Rodgers
Damn...and here I was floating the idea that we could somehow get the Lakers to take back Derek Fisher....maybe Jarron Collins....and C.J. Miles(Michael Cooper loves the guy) and escape with Mihm.

Derek Fisher for an injury plagued Mihm? Hmmmmmmmmmm.....do it Mitch!
Lakers Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 10:01 PM   #37
shadow
Laker fan here

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementally morale
This is all true. However, I still hate it when you have the front office, serious underachievers every year, and they have the nerve to talk about bad attitude and mistakes a PG did, who in the first place never should have been a starting PG had management done its job properly. And Smuch overachieved all things considered. Noone thought he would do even this good. Management on the other hand underachieved year in and year out.

They put Smush in this situation. It would have been their job to prevent Smush from having to play starting PG. He is a backup. It's not his fault management didn't do sh!t. I'm sure if they put anyone on this board to play PG for the Lakers in the starting role, we will fu(k up.

I hate this kind of behavior on the management's part.

I have no reason to dispute what you're saying but my comment was about why he was let go in such a manner. What you're talking about is a completely different issue, which is poor personnel management.

If the guy had a better attitude I can almost guarantee he'd be back with the team as a backup at a min contract, because let's face it, smush was not that bad of a player for a scrub. But since he was an ass majority of this season, they pretty much told him to take a hike. He had a place in LA, especially after two years in the tri, he pretty much threw it away.
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 10:39 PM   #38
OneWay
GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mas

Umm...how long have you been a Suns fan?

Smush was on the Suns 2-3 yeas ago or so and he got cut, deservingly so because he's not good enough to be a on a team like the Suns.
OneWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 10:46 PM   #39
bomber
Decent college freshman

Welcome to L.A. Smush.(Clippers)
bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: