Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2017, 02:24 PM   #1
Im Still Ballin
well well well
 
Im Still Ballin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 19,925
Exclamation Akrazotile

;)
Im Still Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 02:44 PM   #2
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 22,814
Default Re: Akrazotile

Free the damn man.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 02:52 PM   #3
Orlando Magic
Very good NBA starter
 
Orlando Magic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,976
Default Re: Akrazotile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
;)

Yeah, Akrazotile is one of your other accounts... what's the point of this thread?

Legitimately... you are easily one of the weirdest mother****ers on this board. I like you and your gimmicks, but you are one weird mother****er. Maybe that's why I do, haha.
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 02:57 PM   #4
Gus Hemmingway
Bye Kyrisha
 
Gus Hemmingway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Posts: 6,313
Default Re: Akrazotile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
Yeah, Akrazotile is one of your other accounts... what's the point of this thread?

Legitimately... you are easily one of the weirdest mother****ers on this board. I like you and your gimmicks, but you are one weird mother****er. Maybe that's why I do, haha.

The whole Simon thing is getting quiet tacky and burnt bro

Like it was fun last year and we even embraced RussWest putting him in our avy's but...

The list of accounts claimed by some behind only one guy, is to be in the "hundreds" now and is nearly impossible

It seems to be the only go-to copout when confronted with factual data

Time to switch strategies
Gus Hemmingway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 02:58 PM   #5
Orlando Magic
Very good NBA starter
 
Orlando Magic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,976
Default Re: Akrazotile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus Hemmingway
The whole Simon thing is getting quiet tacky and burnt bro

The list of accounts claimed by some behind only one guy, is to be in the "hundreds" now and is nearly impossible

It seems to be the only go-to copout when confronted with factual data

Time to switch strategies

What? I don't think those two accounts are Simon, are they?

I believe ISB/Akraz are the same guy and that's it... wouldn't surprise me if he has another account but those two posters ARE the same person.
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 03:04 PM   #6
Gus Hemmingway
Bye Kyrisha
 
Gus Hemmingway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Posts: 6,313
Default Re: Akrazotile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
What? I don't think those two accounts are Simon, are they?

I believe ISB/Akraz are the same guy and that's it... wouldn't surprise me if he has another account but those two posters ARE the same person.

There's no such thing as "alts" anymore, that's an old urban legend

Nowadays, sure there are some secondary accounts to ungrave when your banned, even abandoned accounts from the dead

It's literally impossible to even get a new registered account activated anymore, when was the last time we saw a account from March 2007? Nadda

Jeff has closed shop bro to cut bandwidth rent LOL. Were the last of a dying breed

What you see is what you get

Simon was originally a well known Thunder Fan, die hard Lebron hater
Gus Hemmingway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 03:06 PM   #7
Orlando Magic
Very good NBA starter
 
Orlando Magic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,976
Default Re: Akrazotile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus Hemmingway
There's no such thing as "alts" anymore, that's an old urban legend

Nowadays, sure there are some secondary accounts to ungrave when your banned, even abandoned accounts from the dead

It's literally impossible to even get a new registered account activated anymore, when was the last time we saw a account from March 2007? Nadda

Jeff has closed shop bro to cut bandwidth rent LOL. Were the last of a dying breed

What you see is what you get

Simon was originally a well known Thunder Fan, die hard Lebron hater

There are, quite factually confirmed, at least two Kobe homers that have no less than three accounts each.

How many Simon has is anyone's guess but it wouldn't surprise me if it was in the 10+ range.

It being hard to get accounts activated nowadays has no bearing on whether or not alt accounts actually exist.
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 03:10 PM   #8
Gus Hemmingway
Bye Kyrisha
 
Gus Hemmingway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Posts: 6,313
Default Re: Akrazotile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
There are, quite factually confirmed, at least two Kobe homers that have no less than three accounts each.

How many Simon has is anyone's guess but it wouldn't surprise me if it was in the 10+ range.

Warriorfan and Jabbar never used their alts last year until the epic collapse of Lebron's 3rd ring though

It's when the entire Kobe army crumbled and they were left to slurp off each others posts because nobody else could

They're not considered alts imo, they're lap dogs

BTW, The real Simon was RussWest, he doesn't exist anymore. We the Bron Fam just embraced him because it was the goofiest looking kid on this board who posted a pic of himself. And people ran with it
Gus Hemmingway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 03:17 PM   #9
Im Still Ballin
well well well
 
Im Still Ballin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 19,925
Default Re: Akrazotile

My Name Is Chris Samuels
Im Still Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 03:20 PM   #10
Im Still Ballin
well well well
 
Im Still Ballin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 19,925
Default Re: Akrazotile

2015 by Boycott PC
Im Still Ballin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 03:30 PM   #11
Gus Hemmingway
Bye Kyrisha
 
Gus Hemmingway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Newport Beach, CA
Posts: 6,313
Default Re: Akrazotile

Gus Hemmingway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 03:32 PM   #12
Orlando Magic
Very good NBA starter
 
Orlando Magic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,976
Default Re: Akrazotile

Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 10:01 AM   #13
E_Stamkos
Friendliest Poster :)
 
E_Stamkos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 6,065
Default Re: Akrazotile

Akraz is Starface no?
E_Stamkos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 10:15 AM   #14
fiddy
Raider of Rampage
 
fiddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: FTS and FTO
Posts: 14,919
Default Re: Akrazotile

Quote:
Originally Posted by E_Stamkos
Akraz is Starface no?
Same fаggot
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 10:28 AM   #15
Patrick Chewing
#MAGADETH
 
Patrick Chewing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 18,975
Default Re: Akrazotile

Free him from his shackles!!!
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:02 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy