Default Re: F*CK Spain

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    I fail to see what's so wrong about it. It's funny to me
    I'm not Spanish

GTFO

Learning to shoot layups iDunkOreo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    No, it is the problem. Most of the mods are also blacks that hate white people.

NBA fan base is basically mostly black people that are racist against white people and that believe in what is called "Afrosupremacy" or "Afrocentrism".

They believe that blacks are "genetically superior to all other races, especially whites".

In fact, that is also the predominant belief system that exists at every single level of the NBA as well. Which is no surprise, since the NBA is totally run by elite Jews, and that is what the elites Jews "teach" to American society, through racist propaganda.

It's easy too, since blacks have much lower IQs than whites for example. The same way that the NBA pushed hard into the so-called "Latino" market in the USA. Because they also have low IQs on average.

It makes it much easier to sell the products that they are marketing for the large corporations (shoes, Gatorade, etc.) to the idiot masses. And of course, that is where the NBA gets its money, and of course, that is why the NBA office is run by elite Jews and is based in New York City.

You are just too damn stupid to be able to grasp it.
    Man, you need to get out of Arkansas and go to Greece. If you actually believe that crap you just posted, I think it would be best for everyone. We, Americans, would have one less idiot running around, and you can go watch Euroleague games in person. Sound good?

Also, did a black dude bully you in school or something, because you spew some outlandish stuff on here. Quit being mad and get over it, ******.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young

So those are American basketball players being racist to China?
    Yeah that was bogus as hell.

*Also, checkmate, lol

Local High School Star SpanishACB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    So if they took a picture in blackface to mock the US team after that one, that wouldn't be racist either huh?
    what about a blonde wig and a beer, racism towards germany?

Why don't you guys save the forum the trouble and actually read up the definition of racism. That gesture the Spanish NT did has no negative connotations to it, they're not mocking a racial trait because there's nothing to mock about it, it's a cliche, a stereotype, a gimmick of sorts, you can feel offended, the same way you can feel offended if I portrayed all americans as fat people on a tv sketch... but from there to raising the racism card, just shows oversensitiveness and lack of an actual perspective on the subject.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by SpanishACB

Why don't you guys save the forum the trouble and actually read up the definition of racism. That gesture the Spanish NT did has no negative connotations to it, they're not mocking a racial trait because there's nothing to mock about it, it's a cliche, a stereotype, a gimmick of sorts, you can feel offended, the same way you can feel offended if I portrayed all americans as fat people on a tv sketch... but from there to raising the racism card, just shows oversensitiveness and lack of an actual perspective on the subject.

Many of those you are replying to are the first to use the term "eurosoft" so do not waste energy debating this matter with them... the thread starts with an offensive tittle towards a nation, then complains about that whole nation being racist... as if that wasn't xenophobia/racism

The pose is clearly meant as a humorous and mocking referral to Asian people. It is a racial "stereotype, gimmick, cliche" indeed. Mocking distinct aesthetic features of a race would definitely qualify as racist.

It's a racist joke, because it deals with the specific characteristics of Asian people. I'm sure they don't mean anything bad by it and personally I'm all for the occasional harmless racist joke, but it is what it is. Don't call it "not racist" when it clearly is. They are making fun of the external differences between Asian people and Spaniards.

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

Marcos Senna (First black Spanish footballer for a long long time) on Luis Aragones -

- (Smile) Whenever I talk to him I say it means everything to me to play in the selection. He came to Villarreal, took me, trusted me and gave me the opportunity to play for Spain. I tried to do his best because he took a risk with me and the thing worked. Luis is a grandee of Spain

Aragones is a coach that gets the best out of his players in whatever way possible, the whole thing was just misconstrued translation of harmless comments.

OP has been attacking defenceless bird nests and houses again.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    No, it is the problem. Most of the mods are also blacks that hate white people.

NBA fan base is basically mostly black people that are racist against white people and that believe in what is called "Afrosupremacy" or "Afrocentrism".

They believe that blacks are "genetically superior to all other races, especially whites".

In fact, that is also the predominant belief system that exists at every single level of the NBA as well. Which is no surprise, since the NBA is totally run by elite Jews, and that is what the elites Jews "teach" to American society, through racist propaganda.

It's easy too, since blacks have much lower IQs than whites for example. The same way that the NBA pushed hard into the so-called "Latino" market in the USA. Because they also have low IQs on average.

It makes it much easier to sell the products that they are marketing for the large corporations (shoes, Gatorade, etc.) to the idiot masses. And of course, that is where the NBA gets its money, and of course, that is why the NBA office is run by elite Jews and is based in New York City.

You are just too damn stupid to be able to grasp it.
    LOL How are you not banned for this post alone, let alone the 1000's of other horseshit posts you've made.

Seriously, if I was Comcast I'd banned you from the internet. Force you to use dialup or something.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by greymatter
    What's funny is your lack of anything that resembles a point. Americans aren't as outwardly racist as Spanish still are. Non-Spanish European imperialists weren't nearly as brutal in their treatment of natives as the conquistadors were.

And yet another display of your ignorance. The fact that Mexicans are for the most part a mixture of native and Spanish blood has nothing to do with Spain sucking. Mexicans in fact generally dislike Spanish because Spanish are racist towards them. Something about being a "degenerate" mix. They (Spanish) call Mexicans "Indians" as a slur.

Hardly. We don't have any dumbfvcks on our basketball team that think slant-eye gesturing is cute.
    wow, you are incredibly off base in this. Not arguing that the mining system or encomienda system werent brutal, but you need to re-read US-native history if you dont think we were just as brutal.

Sure, there is a system of castas (thats the word you were looking for in your greymatter) in former spanish colonies and, yes, there is still racism towards mestizos and full indios. But, the point is, they are still there arent they? What happened to the native peoples who lived in what is now the united states? hunted, slaughtered, and driven to death through purposeful undernourishment and exposure to disease. Again, the US has no room to talk in treatment of native cultures. a good place to start (well referenced to, for further follow up) would be Dee Brown's bury my heart at wounded knee.

And, yes, the slant eye thing was pretty racist (Im guessing you are east asian, since it bothers you so greatly). So was shaq saying ching chang chong and mocking yao, wasnt it? besides, I never mentioned modern racist attitudes. my point was simply that you are ignoring the great brutality towards natives (not to mention the slave trade, treatment of chinese - the border patrol was first formed as the chinese exclusion agency), irish, eastern europeans, etc). You should really watch the pbs 3 part series called Race: The Power of an Illusion.

as an example, Indians had the right to vote in mexico before the US. and asians and mexicans didnt get the right to vote until the 40s and 50s.
    Last edited by boozehound; 08-11-2012 at 11:26 AM.

Local High School Star SpanishACB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    The pose is clearly meant as a humorous and mocking referral to Asian people. It is a racial "stereotype, gimmick, cliche" indeed. Mocking distinct aesthetic features of a race would definitely qualify as racist.

It's a racist joke, because it deals with the specific characteristics of Asian people. I'm sure they don't mean anything bad by it and personally I'm all for the occasional harmless racist joke, but it is what it is. Don't call it "not racist" when it clearly is. They are making fun of the external differences between Asian people and Spaniards.
    he UN does not define

he UN does not define “racism”; however, it does define “racial discrimination”: According to the United Nations Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination,
    the term "racial discrimination" shall mean:

any distinction, exclusion, restriction, or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin that has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life

I see nothing of the bolded text in that Spain team photography.

For something to be racism it needs to have a negative connotation, and that picture simply didn't. You're just assuming things and using the word racism very freely without, I'm afraid, fully understanding its meaning.
    Are you saying that making fun of someone's race isn't racist?

Because it sounds like that's what you are saying, which is maliciously ignorant. Even the text you posted totally applies, but you just don't fully understand the content of the text.

Banned

All Spanish are lazy who show up to work late, get bonuses for showing up to work on time and then take siestas in the middle of the day during prime business hours leaving no one in their shops, and then spend all of their paychecks partying til 6AM everynight so they have to freeload off the state to survive, that's why they're bankrupt.

it's not racist, that statement has no negative connotations, it's just a stereotype, a gimmick of sorts.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 08-11-2012 at 11:40 AM.

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

You're talking about Andalusians lmao.