Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Phil Jackson sighting at LAX !!! UPDATED: ALSO SPOTTED AT LAKERS TRAINING FACILITY

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Phil Jackson sighting at LAX !!! UPDATED: ALSO SPOTTED AT LAKERS TRAINING FACILITY

Phil Jackson should coach the US national team. That must be his dream job. He

We missed an opportunity to get Rick Adelman. I would have loved him as Phils replacement. I hope the Lakers coach turns out to be the Zen master once again. Im not exactly feeling the prospects of SVG or D'Antoni. I feel both of those coaches Offense ( also Defense in D'Antonis case) wont work too well with an aged squad. Then again, Steve Nash wouldnt be used to the best of his ability in the Triangle. You also have to take into consideration the politics of hiring SVG. If you want Dwight to stay, why would you hire a coach he already allegedly wanted fired. The only problem I see with Sloan is, like Phil, his age. These guys arent going to be around for the long haul. At this point its basicly just a bandaid. Eventually you have to get a permanent new coach and whatever system he wants to run. At this point, Kobe is too old to be learning new systems every year. Stick to what you know, bring back Phil and the triangle, play out these last years of your career in the system your comfortable in. Once Kobe retires, blow up the staff and find your coach of the future for Dwight. Just my observation and opinion...

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    hahah. good for mike brown. still living the so cal dream.

Fired from job that you'll still get paid $18 million over the next three years for...

...celebrate with a ****ing $1 chicken sandwich.

I kinda like Mike Brown now.

Default Re: Phil Jackson sighting at LAX /// UPDATED: Also spotted at Lakers training facility

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Fired from job that you'll still get paid $18 million over the next three years for...

I wish it were a buck.

Mike Brown might be a lousy head coach, but he seems like a nice guy.

Default Re: Phil Jackson sighting at LAX /// UPDATED: Also spotted at Lakers training facility

Initial reaction

Minutes Later

Quote Originally Posted by NASH = BEST
    nice try my ni99a

good one

That was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten
    Phil Jackson has not been contacted by the Lakers as of Fri afternoon, but he is open to an NBA return according to a source close to PJax
    oh, get the fck outta here. he's banging jeanie buss for christ sakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101

It's hard to dislike Mike Brown as a person.