Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 06-24-2006, 02:14 AM   #1
Get out d'salami
I airball my layups

Get out d'salami has an OK reputation so far
Default Anyone else going nuts about next year?

I've been following raptors since they beat the knicks in 00-01 play-offs (thats when grizz didn't make playoffs so i switched over then fell in love with raps) anyways and this summer i am going nuts... i have followed them basically having them ge worse every year yet my love jsut grew i live in kelowna B.C and even flew to T.O for two games in Bosh's rookie year watching them beat wiz and nets... anyways my point is that this summer i am going nuts... like i cant stop reading every little bit of info and everyones opinion......i've always ready the ********* rumors and watched every game but i jsut wana say to all of us rap fans... we have stuck to our team like no other and never bandwagoned so nows the time the raptors step up and we can honestly be proud of OUR team that we have watched grow. So heres to all of you from jerome williams to matt bonner to the next fan favorite may raps future be brighter then their past and i look forward to talkin with u all on here from now on....long live the fans that suport the team.
Get out d'salami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 02:54 AM   #2
ThaKid
King

ThaKid has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get out d'salami
like i cant stop reading every little bit of info and everyones opinion......
ha mee too......im really excited about how the raps are gona handle the offseason and im more excited that the raps are goin to be playoff contenders
ThaKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 02:55 AM   #3
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

im actually tired about talking/thinking about the draft.

i cant wait until june 28th... then i can go back to waiting for the next season to start...
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 03:04 AM   #4
Get out d'salami
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTech

i cant wait until june 28th... then i can go back to waiting for the next season to start...

I agree 100% its actually draining me of energy hahaha
Old 06-24-2006, 03:13 AM   #5
ThaKid
King

ThaKid has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTech

saaaaaaaaaaaame thing here.......
ThaKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 03:37 AM   #6
Bosh4life
Local High School Star

Bosh4life has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
i live in kelowna B.C and even flew to T.O for two games in Bosh's rookie year watching them beat wiz and nets

My bro's best friend lives in kelowna and he is the one who in the 2000-2001 season got us absolutly hooked on the team, and basicely basketball for that matter. I don't know if you know him but he is a die hard fan, his name is John Galiccano. You probably don't know but it's worth a try, there's no hurt in just checking.
Bosh4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 03:38 AM   #7
Bosh4life
Local High School Star

Bosh4life has an OK reputation so far

unless that is john...
Bosh4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 04:53 AM   #8
Get out d'salami
I airball my layups

hahah yes it is john lol you son of a gun nico
Old 06-24-2006, 09:40 AM   #9
Zalendar
Decent playground baller

Zalendar has an OK reputation so far

I am very much looking forward to the draft. That is why I don't want the Raps to completely trade out of the first round hehe. I want to watch them draft someone!
Zalendar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 01:51 PM   #10
Raptorballfan
I airball my layups

Raptorballfan has an OK reputation so far

I'm looking forward to the Draft, and I agree with Zalendar. I want to hear the words "and with the number one pick in the 2006 NBA draft, the TORONTO RAPTORS select....................."

But I can't say that I'm hoping that the draft can be over so that I can just wait until the season starts, I'm really looking forward to seeing what else Colangelo can do in the offseason. I've been excited by even the little moves that he's made, like getting rid of Hoffa for TWO players.... come on... seriously, who thought that any team would give us TWO players for Araujo. Yeah, I know, we didn't really get much in return, but I seriously thought that we'd be stuck with Araujo until his contract expired. I think Colangelo will continue to work the phones all summer and into next season, I'm excited to see what else he can pull off, and I'm REALLY excited to see what our team will look like on opening day!
Raptorballfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 07:55 PM   #11
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here

im excited however if we pick bargnani and 1,2,3,4,5,6,36th what ever i wont like the pick

i hope we trade the #1 for a young starting PG and another 1st round pick , then next year should be
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 09:49 PM   #12
SirPresident
I hit open 5-footers

SirPresident has an OK reputation so far

HAHAHAHAHA toke you a minute to figure that one out eh nico. I guess you forgot he also showed me (and subsequently you) this site.
SirPresident is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: