Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Default Re: Natural Dreadlocks

Damian Marley has some nice dreads.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW4E7pwAkH8

High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote Originally Posted by enayes
    Wouldn't that suck if a bird came by and started to poop on all f them? What if a wild dog got loose and was headed their way?

Either way they would be screwed because they are all tied up. I bet it took 10 minutes for them all to get out of that mess.

I cut my hair again.

Banned

How long does it take for natural dreads to start to form???

Tryna play it off?

get real noob.

Banned

I cut my hair again.
    Interesting.. So did you enjoy the experience in having dreadlocks? How long did you grow your locks? and why did you decide to cut it?
    Damn..

This chick looks like the some chick I went to night school with a few years back.. she also had dreadlocks.. O__o
    Last edited by ImmortalD24; 10-08-2010 at 08:33 AM.

i think my hair looks better, healthier, pulls more ho'z etc...

Baller Status

Quote Originally Posted by zay_24

What's up with your cross colors bro?

I didn't know people still turn their shorts into baggy ass pants anymore. Kind of like how those lil kids would turn their big ass 5XL white tee's into dresses.

I don't know, I might be out of the loop. But that ish is still in? Btw, sagging originated in prison for inmates who wanted to get raped. It was their code for letting Tyrone know they're butts tight again, and they're ready.

Banned

Long jean-shorts is played out homie. and pull your pants up.

So let me guess. U fakkis wear skinny jeans ?
    Lol how does it feel to kno dhat u got to follow trends just to be cool meanwhile I could have baggy ass jeans from 2002 n still pull dese ho'z. Wat does dhat say about y'all neggas game?

Baller Status

So let me guess. U fakkis wear skinny jeans ?
    Lol how does it feel to kno dhat u got to follow trends just to be cool meanwhile I could have baggy ass jeans from 2002 n still pull dese ho'z. Wat does dhat say about y'all neggas game?
    Yo man that's good son. That's you, that's your style. Nobody is telling you to change. Keep stylin on your haters mane. I don't rock tight jeans though breh, they're comfortable loose fit jeans, but not baggy as all hell, and I don't sag in them to make them even more baggy. If I want baggy shorts I rock my baller shorts.

Also, please don't act like you're over here pulling dimes homeboy. You don't have to impress anyone on the internet, don't feel like you got to stick up for yours. I made an assessment, that wearing baggy jeans is one thing, but going off and sagging in them is a whole nother. As if they weren't baggy enough.

I give you props for the simple fact that you actually have the balls to post your own pic and not have any shame in doing so. Can't say the same thing with most other people up here, for fear they might get they biatch ass roasted. So you get my respect in that respect, regardless of how retarded your gear game is.

Quote Originally Posted by RUCKER
    Yo man that's good son. That's you, that's your style. Nobody is telling you to change. Keep stylin on your haters mane. I don't rock tight jeans though breh, they're comfortable loose fit jeans, but not baggy as all hell, and I don't sag in them to make them even more baggy. If I want baggy shorts I rock my baller shorts.

Also, please don't act like you're over here pulling dimes homeboy. You don't have to impress anyone on the internet, don't feel like you got to stick up for yours. I made an assessment, that wearing baggy jeans is one thing, but going off and sagging in them is a whole nother. As if they weren't baggy enough.

I give you props for the simple fact that you actually have the balls to post your own pic and not have any shame in doing so. Can't say the same thing with most other people up here, for fear they might get they biatch ass roasted. So you get my respect in that respect, regardless of how retarded your gear game is.
    Respect.
    I kno da jeans u talkin about. Just not my style. Plus unlike most ppl, I'll rock a pair of expensive black dickies just like they some 150$ jeans.
    Lol as far as gurls, I user to pull alot but now I'm taken n faithful

my gurls wasn't really dimes. They was thick wit an above average face

I enjoyed the process of trying to grow them. I never had a full head of locks, only a couple here and there. I decided to cut because I wanted a change, it's just hair and I felt like going back to short.

I've personally always thought dreads were pretty dope and at one point of time contemplated growing some out but I didn't for a few reasons...

1.) I was in the process of starting up a business & didn't think it would be appropriate from a professional standpoint...

2.) My hair length at that point of time was preeeetty short and I sorta dreaded the slow paced growing process, no pun intended ...

3.) Sports... Dreads & sports have never occurred to me as a wise combination. I'm an avid hockey player and figured it would conflict with my helmet comfort. Doesn't help that I sweat more excessively then an obese hooker.

Every time I see Beckerman play in the MLS i feel dirty just watching him