Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: F*CK Spain

Banned

Default Re: F*CK Spain

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    No, it is the problem. Most of the mods are also blacks that hate white people.

NBA fan base is basically mostly black people that are racist against white people and that believe in what is called "Afrosupremacy" or "Afrocentrism".

They believe that blacks are "genetically superior to all other races, especially whites".

In fact, that is also the predominant belief system that exists at every single level of the NBA as well. Which is no surprise, since the NBA is totally run by elite Jews, and that is what the elites Jews "teach" to American society, through racist propaganda.

It's easy too, since blacks have much lower IQs than whites for example. The same way that the NBA pushed hard into the so-called "Latino" market in the USA. Because they also have low IQs on average.

It makes it much easier to sell the products that they are marketing for the large corporations (shoes, Gatorade, etc.) to the idiot masses. And of course, that is where the NBA gets its money, and of course, that is why the NBA office is run by elite Jews and is based in New York City.

You are just too damn stupid to be able to grasp it.
    The racism and ignorance in this post is utterly disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Askmeificare
    he's not racist because he has black friends, oh ok i get it

[COLOR="White"]still **** SPAIN BItch [/COLOR]

So how is euroleague not banned?

Pu[COLOR="Black"]ss[/COLOR]y ass team intentionally losing due to fear

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Love
    What racism and ignorance?

Decent playground baller franchiez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Love

Quote Originally Posted by franchiez
    Um, everything I said in that post was 100% true. Stating facts and telling the truth isn't being racist and ignorant.

Banned

Um, everything I said in that post was 100% true. Stating facts and telling the truth isn't being racist and ignorant.
    So Euroleague, how do you feel about the statue being built by the euroleagues in honor of the great Anthony Parker?

Decent playground baller FrenchDude's Avatar

Can someone ban this Euroleague?

The guy just wrote that blacks have lower IQ than white then went on saying that latinos have low IQ on average

just ban the guy for good, we don't have to read these racist rant

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchDude

The guy just wrote that blacks have lower IQ than white then went on saying that latinos have low IQ on average
    News flash genius, it's true. Why would stating facts be racist? Actually, your post is the one that is insulting. You are asking for me to be banned for simply stating a true fact.

Since USA has been using NBA players, Team USA lost to:

Argentina (2002)
    Serbia (2002)
    Spain (2002)

Italy (2004)
    Puerto Rico (2004)
    Lithuania (2004)
    Argentina (2004)

Greece (2006)

That's 8 losses, not 3.
    and to lose to Puerto Rico is to lose to Spanish charlotte bobcats. We suck so bad lol.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchDude

just ban the guy for good, we don't have to read these racist rant
    well you hace to think that for Hispanics most of them do not go to school because in third world countries they are forced to work when they are young so they don't have time to go to school and IQ test are pretty much standardized for rich people that actually go to school. So it's not that surprising, something similar happen to black people too. So it's mostly education, not that whites are smarter than blacks or Latinos, it depends on how they were raised.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    well you hace to think that for Hispanics most of them do not go to school because in third world countries they are forced to work when they are young so they don't have time to go to school and IQ test are pretty much standardized for rich people that actually go to school. So it's not that surprising, something similar happen to black people too. So it's mostly education, not that whites are smarter than blacks or Latinos, it depends on how they were raised.
    So how come Asians have higher IQs on average than non-Nordic whites? How come Jews (ethnic Jews) have higher IQs on average than Asians? How come Nordics have higher IQs on average than Jews?

This can't all be explained away simply by that stuff you mentioned. There is more to it than just that.

Decent playground baller franchiez's Avatar

Wasn't talking about your post, but he is right. There is some racists on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by franchiez
    Wasn't talking about your post, but he is right. There is some racists on this board.
    There are a lot of racists here. Just ignore it. Pretty much any race that isn't black, gets slammed pretty hard here.

No, it is the problem. Most of the mods are also blacks that hate white people.

NBA fan base is basically mostly black people that are racist against white people and that believe in what is called "Afrosupremacy" or "Afrocentrism".

They believe that blacks are "genetically superior to all other races, especially whites".

In fact, that is also the predominant belief system that exists at every single level of the NBA as well. Which is no surprise, since the NBA is totally run by elite Jews, and that is what the elites Jews "teach" to American society, through racist propaganda.

It's easy too, since blacks have much lower IQs than whites for example. The same way that the NBA pushed hard into the so-called "Latino" market in the USA. Because they also have low IQs on average.

It makes it much easier to sell the products that they are marketing for the large corporations (shoes, Gatorade, etc.) to the idiot masses. And of course, that is where the NBA gets its money, and of course, that is why the NBA office is run by elite Jews and is based in New York City.

You are just too damn stupid to be able to grasp it.

You are so freaking dumb it's amazing.