Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Would you rather be someone like Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt or Michael Jordan and Magic

Would you rather have the career and life of someone like Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise or someone like Michael Jordan and Magic Johnson? In all cases you're obscenely rich and adored by million upon millions of people. You are also known throughout the world and are at the highest peak of your profession.

Default Re: Would you rather be someone like Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt or Michael Jordan and Magic

Brad Pitt. He's white and can pull any bitch on eye contact.

Default Re: Would you rather be someone like Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt or Michael Jordan and Magic

Don't like AIDS so Magic out of the question, Tom Cruise is short and I don't like his movies much. Brad Pitt and MJ are the real competition...probably mr pitt because retiring from basketball would crush my soul considering mjs career. At least brad pitt can gradually remove himself from acting without being forced to do it bc of age.

Michael Jordan. Would be amazing to be the best and one of the richest at what you do.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Michael Jordan. Would be amazing to be the best and one of the richest at what you do.

Would get annoying tho havin Kobe copyin literally everything you do but not making it look as good as you did.

Banned

MJ, cuz Pitt is a fgt, Cruise is a crazed midget and Magic got the AIDS....

You gotta be more specific, cus I think everyone would want to be Jordan. Jordan is envied world wide by everyone, Millionaire billionaires actors. He is the GOAT, he achieved what everyone strives to achieve in their craft. Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt are like Vince Carter and Tracy mcgrady in comparison to jordan, they are good but they aren't GOATs. Plus how can I be 2 people vs another 2 people, that doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    You gotta be more specific, cus I think everyone would want to be Jordan. Jordan is envied world wide by everyone, Millionaire billionaires actors. He is the GOAT, he achieved what everyone strives to achieve in their craft. Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt are like Vince Carter and Tracy mcgrady in comparison to jordan, they are good but they aren't GOATs. Plus how can I be 2 people vs another 2 people, that doesn't make sense.
    Pitt and Cruise are not the GOAT at their craft but they're arguably the two biggest mega star actors of their generation. Magic and MJ are probably the two most successful and famous super star basketball players of their era. I'm saying would you rather have a career and life that parallels someone like Pitt and Cruise or a career and life that parallels Magic and MJ.

I would be like MJ, instead of being an asshole tho i will be charismatic

Depp or Jordan?

Jordan.

Jordan IS the character. He is George Washington, Martin Luther... etc

Actors can only wish to portray these people - and of course the lifestyle that comes with being popular in the acting realm is what the debate is about, I guess.

I would rather be the one who's life is acted out on the big screen, not the one doing the acting.

The lifestyles and wealth are both great - that's not what it's about for me. It's about rather being a legend in the sports realm and not the acting realm
    Last edited by Budadiiii; 10-16-2013 at 09:55 PM.

I'd probably pick MJ's life. More money than I will ever need while being considered the GOAT at what I do/did.

Who do you think leads the happier life out of all those ppl? I would say Pitt. Mj doesn't seem happy to me and Tom cruise has all kind of secrets in his closet he isn't open about.

I think Pitt is the happier man. Plus the perks of being a megastar actor is that you are Incredibly charming and charismatic in social events as well. Once you remove the awe, MJ is kind of a prick to be around, from accounts I've read about. Pitt seems like the people around him genuinely like him and want to be around him.

I would prefer that lifestyle, although as far as craft goes I would a million times rather be playing game 7 of the nba finals than be on a set in makeup shooting a movie for long hours.

So post MJs career, id rather be the actor. But if I could relive all the glory years and be there every step of the way? Hell fkn yeah I pick Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolball#52
    Would get annoying tho havin Kobe copyin literally everything you do but not making it look as good as you did.
    I would be flattered that people are TRYING to imitate me. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Jordan

Pitt.

Jordan has bad taste in women.