Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 11-26-2007, 03:00 AM   #1
donsanchez306
High School Varsity 12th Man

donsanchez306 has an OK reputation so far
Talking okayyy finally andre miller on le block

wanted: 1st rounder/ expirer( i know millers one)

teams?: miami/cleveland

not wanted: anderson varjows( i know emphizing the ow) ten million multi year wanting self. jason wiliams sean may vet pgs need to develop l.williams
problems: millers not much but vet pg but many teams want. we want to lose now

intangi's: iggys not good for composure right now team chemistry all time low
we have so many swing men and you know they are gonna throw them at us only way we bite is if we send out one of ours preferably carney and hope we get granger back lol.

optimistic outlook: we get two lottery picks our own and new pick and some random player gone or helpful somehow in a non winning way but next year can win with new team or at least be strong locker room supporter something we lack.

cynical outlook: king jumps on his usual sword of lets take it up the tail pipe in another trade (miller joe smith where art thou now) we pick up multi year screw our cap and then end up trading iggy somehow because we are in a perpetual state of rebuild see: current bulls ( i know bad example extreme reach)

personal opinon: plz dont mess this one up we need a bit of light so we can all take out our pre draft 2008 kits with dignity and hope upon hope we hit the gut shot straight draw on the river metaphorically speaking.
we need a straight shooter not trading for all kinds of crazy cash deals 2nd round picks not signing and cutting pre season flip floping pick deals we always seem to magician every year. i think our front office is tweaking in the war room by the time they take the draft like this:
donsanchez306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 07:25 PM   #2
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation
Default Re: okayyy finally andre miller on le block

I'd like to see them have two first round picks, because I doubt they'll only have one hole by the end of the season. Picks for them that I like are Derrick Rose of Memphis, Kevin Love of UCLA, DeAndre Jordan of Texas A&M, and Roy Hibbert of Georgetown. I am not high on Michael Beasley; I hate his attitude. As for O.J. Mayo, I think he'll hurt the chemistry even more, since he has a knack for wanting to dribble rather than run the offense. Eric Gordon wouldn't be a bad pick, either. I like him a bit more than Mayo although he may be less talented.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: