Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-13-2013, 10:48 PM   #61
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation
Default Re: Harrison Barnes

Listening to new Mark Jackson interviews... He just said that Biedrins is a elite defender and just because he doesn't play him doesn't mean he doesn't have confidence in him. He says he can't play everybody.
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 10:49 AM   #62
stevieming
Serious playground baller

stevieming has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
You simply didn't watch the game... or didn't understand what you saw.

Totally, there was about three stretches where he got the ball went up strong, got fouled, no call, he hustles and gets the ball back up again, misses, rebounds it and gets fouled again no call. That right three was three shots missed, so in three separate occasions, he probably got up 8-9 shots that way

Another one was he went for a tip jam, missed it but it lead to a Carl Landry rebound.

Sure he was getting his number called when he was posting up against TP but the guy was not shot jacking ala Carmelo.

Harrison is my favourite rookie since the beginning of the season and I love the fact he's coming up big in the playoffs.

In fact I couldn't believe how calm he was, he was fouled so many times in that game, and everytime he would coolly hand the ball back to the ref.

Dude hit big shots!!!
stevieming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 10:51 AM   #63
BIG FURB

BIG FURB has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
Harrison Barnes just said that 20 year old Kobe was a long way from where he is right now. Love his cockiness.

That's not what he said
BIG FURB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 12:11 PM   #64
Cladyclad
I brick open layups

Cladyclad has an OK reputation so far

Thats the one of the best 9/26 i ever saw. Harrison was ballin. If that was my first time watching GS i would have thought that was his team. And if people really watch the game Harrison missed about 6 to 8 shots doin put backs & gettin fouled but no calls.
Cladyclad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 12:15 PM   #65
Cladyclad
I brick open layups

Cladyclad has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieming
Totally, there was about three stretches where he got the ball went up strong, got fouled, no call, he hustles and gets the ball back up again, misses, rebounds it and gets fouled again no call. That right three was three shots missed, so in three separate occasions, he probably got up 8-9 shots that way

Another one was he went for a tip jam, missed it but it lead to a Carl Landry rebound.

Sure he was getting his number called when he was posting up against TP but the guy was not shot jacking ala Carmelo.

Harrison is my favourite rookie since the beginning of the season and I love the fact he's coming up big in the playoffs.

In fact I couldn't believe how calm he was, he was fouled so many times in that game, and everytime he would coolly hand the ball back to the ref.

Dude hit big shots!!!

I should have read the entire thread b4 posting.
Now u actually watch hoops. Everything is spot on in this post
Cladyclad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 12:33 PM   #66
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieming

Dude hit big shots!!!
Don't forget the 2 or 3 times someone threw him the ball with a couple of seconds left on the shot clock and he had to hoist up a bad shot.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 03:35 PM   #67
stevieming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cladyclad
I should have read the entire thread b4 posting.
Now u actually watch hoops. Everything is spot on in this post

cheers man...

Can't wait to watch Game 6 tonight!!
Old 05-16-2013, 03:36 PM   #68
stevieming

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Don't forget the 2 or 3 times someone threw him the ball with a couple of seconds left on the shot clock and he had to hoist up a bad shot.

Yup!

Let's hope the warriors push the spurs to a game 7, as it's my favourite series to watch so far in the playoffs, along with the Nuggets V Warriors.
Old 05-16-2013, 04:10 PM   #69
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Been great to watch what he has done as a rookie in these playoffs.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: