Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

Default Re: Official Pinoy Thread

Quote Originally Posted by gasolina
    No crispy pata, lechong kawali, sisig, lechon de leche, liempo.
    nooooooooooooooo

and about cyrus baguio, i have a little story to tell. one of my best friends can brag that he shut down baguio in a pick up. but he was 17 & 5'8" while baguio was 13 & 5'7" during that time

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by veilside23
    yep you are right.. our advantage would be our speed and shooting i suppose
    Not if your fat , I mean cmon most of the people in the philippines are obese..

not to be rude or anything , but they look like they havnt ate anything for the past few days... I really feel sorry for them tho..

havin a celebrity as a politician is dumb, they should get rid of it. like manny pacquiao , WTF??

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe8
    Not if your fat , I mean cmon most of the people in the philippines are obese..

not to be rude or anything , but they look like they havnt ate anything for the past few days... I really feel sorry for them tho..

havin a celebrity as a politician is dumb, they should get rid of it. like manny pacquiao , WTF??

i wonder what food theyre eating .. i've never been fat my entire life..

regarding pacquiao why are you hard on him? hmmmmm... he just replaced a guy who has built a dynasty for his family and yet the provinced sucked big time. id rather have a celebrity than a traditional politician who steals money for his people....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by veilside23
    i wonder what food theyre eating .. i've never been fat my entire life..

regarding pacquiao why are you hard on him? hmmmmm... he just replaced a guy who has built a dynasty for his family and yet the provinced sucked big time. id rather have a celebrity than a traditional politician who steals money for his people....
    I ADMIRE him as a boxer , But I mean c'mon! Boxer and politic ish just doesnt go together!

Saw a basketball once refSleevamepe's Avatar

Default Australia Shopping

This is my first post.
    [url=http://bigarticlelibrary.com/Art/52953/134/On-line-purchasing-increase-australia-wide.html
    http://www.coolarticledirectory.info/2011/03/online-shopping-thrive-in-australia/
    [/url]

Saw a basketball once

Default 2 Exactly in which supplier

you will definitely acquisition the description of ugg boots if you're reading and magzines Bailey Button Triplet Ugg Boots to watch TV. And you will probably be ridiculed by your colleagues if they acquisition you know little about UGG boots. So, before these situations happen, you'd better at least a few of them prepared. Therefore, you are suggested to crop immediate activity and UGG boots to buy. Mini UGG boots are one of the best sellers of all kinds of UGG boots UGG boots and these are really in style and are individually bailey button ugg boots oriented. Moreover, they are best suited ugg boots cheap to your body figure. You can see how others wear UGG boots if you have any annual on what to go with them. Although classic short ugg boots UGG boots producers to ugg boots classic tall sell on the wholesale price that you are clumsy to get cheap UGG boots from manufacturers if you can not afford the minimum amount they are allurement to buy. But you do have access to UGG cheap UGG boots from UGG outlet store online. For your information, do not be bamboozled and purchase shoes that are not authentic. windbreaker to adjust with a deep dejected jeans, and wearing the atramentous ugg boots 5800. Fashinoable How ugg boot clearance can you image that should be eye-catching scene. On the other hand, this ugg boots are comfortable and can breathe freely. It does not matter where you are that you do not have to worry about your feet will be frozen, but wear a pair ugg boots enough. It was not always atramentous Coler to challenge. More attention to actualization trends, you will acquisition that the atramentous was an element must have. So you do not have to worry about the atramentous ugg boots 5800 will consist of data. In general, Men's Classic Short 5800 ugg bailey button Black UGG Boots will more Ugg Boots popular in the future! Copyright

Saw a basketball once

Default how to get strong by trx suspension trainer?

Hello. everyone.
    would like to make new friends with you guys.

Local High School Star DirtySanchez's Avatar

What u know about crispy pata n Kare Kare son!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8UAkWP_NbI

Paul "Mr. Excitement" Alvarez - GOAT PBA Dunker. This guy once scored 71 points in the PBA.