Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default Re: ISH Gaming Diary Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Dis game:

http://www.giantbomb.com/quick-look-...ark-2/17-6361/

Is for insane people. Seriously.
    I love those flight club vids. I watched them stream the p51 mustang, I nearly died.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvVjEXZmoSg

I bought Red Dead Redemption yesterday (yes, two years after it came out) and now it's going on 4:30 in the morning and I can't stop playing. Before this GTA was about the only non-sports game I played and got attached to; and like with GTA, I find myself saying I'm going to turn it off and go to bed after I finish this mission, but 45 minutes later I'm doing some pointless free-roaming shit like hunting deer and coyotes or menial stranger missions.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    I bought Red Dead Redemption yesterday (yes, two years after it came out) and now it's going on 4:30 in the morning and I can't stop playing. Before this GTA was about the only non-sports game I played and got attached to; and like with GTA, I find myself saying I'm going to turn it off and go to bed after I finish this mission, but 45 minutes later I'm doing some pointless free-roaming shit like hunting deer and coyotes or menial stranger missions.
    Its a game I wont ever trade in. When you put in countless hours, days, week into RDR? From main story, side missions, challenges and just good ole free roaming (which will never end). Take $10 and purchase the DLC Undead Nightmare. Well worth it.

Sidenote: Unsure if you're a multiplayer person but there is free roam in multiplayer. One thing thats fun to do? Is kill law enforcement to spawn a bounty. The thing is other players will try to kill you when its announced to the lobby there is a bounty on your head. Its fun keeping them away for how long you can do it. Also fun when a player tries this and you take out a sniper from long distance and end their bounty. They go ape shyts and try to chase you.

F*ck it I'm putting this game in, you got me wanting to play now.
    Last edited by GOBB; 07-21-2012 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Its a game I wont ever trade in. When you put in countless hours, days, week into RDR? From main story, side missions, challenges and just good ole free roaming (which will never end). Take $10 and purchase the DLC Undead Nightmare. Well worth it.

Sidenote: Unsure if you're a multiplayer person but there is free roam in multiplayer. One thing thats fun to do? Is kill law enforcement to spawn a bounty. The thing is other players will try to kill you when its announced to the lobby there is a bounty on your head. Its fun keeping them away for how long you can do it. Also fun when a player tries this and you take out a sniper from long distance and end their bounty. They go ape shyts and try to chase you.

F*ck it I'm putting this game in, you got me wanting to play now.
    Haha, it's a highly addicting game. I didn't get to bed until nearly 6:00 in the morning, just woke-up, and the first thing I did was fire up the PS3. And I got the "Game of the Year" edition (for only like $30) and it comes with Undead Nightmare.

I'll probably get into some multiplayer after I get a little further into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Haha, it's a highly addicting game. I didn't get to bed until nearly 6:00 in the morning, just woke-up, and the first thing I did was fire up the PS3. And I got the "Game of the Year" edition (for only like $30) and it comes with Undead Nightmare.

I'll probably get into some multiplayer after I get a little further into the game.
    $30 is a great deal when it includes Undead Nightmare. Nice buy.

That truth!

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Just finished Spec Ops The Line, and its quite an awesome game. Story is really good, gameplay is also great. Highly recommend it. The further you go, the better it gets.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Just started Arkham Asylum. I played Arkham City earlier this year. I can definitely see the improvements made in the sequel. Still, part 1 is a good game I'm enjoying.

Just purchased Mass Effect 1 and 2 with a gift card on Amazon. Hope it lives up to the hype.

NBA lottery pick

Holy hell is persona 3 a long ass game. I'm about 65 hours into it now and I still haven't beat it. Wouldn't surprise me if I hit 80 hours by the end of it.

Also been playing a ton of Borderlands lately. Finally maxed out my siren, now I can finally do Knoxx runs.

Started playing Mass Effect. Wish I would have known that upgrading "charm" and "intimidate" would prevent me from using answer choices. I really wanted to tell one guy to kiss my ass and it wouldnt let me lol.

Good game so far tho. Ive only had a small taste of tje story and I like it a lot already. Driving around in the tank kind of pisses me off tho.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Started playing Mass Effect. Wish I would have known that upgrading "charm" and "intimidate" would prevent me from using answer choices. I really wanted to tell one guy to kiss my ass and it wouldnt let me lol.

Good game so far tho. Ive only had a small taste of tje story and I like it a lot already. Driving around in the tank kind of pisses me off tho.
    I hated the Mako, I'm a bit of a completionist too so I always tried to get everything when I landed on a planet. Gave up on that eventually, really isn't worth it.

They do get rid of the Mako in the next game, but they replace it with a boring planet scanner mini game, so I'm not sure if it's an improvement or not.

It took me forever to beat the Matriach. It didnt help that my squad was Liara and Tali lol.

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

Got blown out by the celtics with my 5'7 pg in Detroit Pistons in 2k12. Thinking of buying sleeping dogs but is it really worth paying $50 for a single.. or should I torrent it

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

I actually liked the Mako. It did a far better job of giving me the feeling of space exploration and going on missions than the mining scan from ME2.