Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Night sky over Chile

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    Haha, you're a clown, just did so.

And you're not taking any pride in your history or culture, your own ancestors, the gypsies have been in Bulgaria for more than 700 years and still you won't accept yourself ore them as Bulgarians. You're a racist clown and self-hating person. Your family is garbage.

Two college degrees, intelligence, erudite, future noble laureate

If you are remotely close to what you claim to be, you would never have used those insults, you empty hearted, souless scandinavian skank

You just exposed yourself and your ignorance once again
    Last edited by fiddy; 01-12-2014 at 10:15 PM.

It's not, it is what you write.

Read your posts through-out this thread and read your so called "insults" and then do some thinking.

The stuff you've have written in this thread, the insults, are obviously things that would make you fuming mad if someone would use against you which only showcases the fact that you're as mentally developed as a kid.
    Wake the **** up fakkit. None of these insults would get me mad because i never take information of that kind seriosuly.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Insults towards people? how many people besides your fat have i insulted? You are the one that insults other people for no reason i judgemental all the time. You have proven to be extremely ignorant on issues you argue about and when you fail you go on and insult other people. Thats what you did you fat bitch. Just a heads up mr intelligent 1st page google doesnt make you an expert.
    Haha, oh, you call me a fat bitch, you are such a pathetic person.
    I make fun of stupid clowns like you, people full of hatred and stupidity and people like you always fail.

Yeah, find my "ignorant" posts, if you actually knew how to read and if you'd had any capacity in your when it comes to understanding, then you wouldn't have written the bogus above.

And last but not least, you are probably the most butthurt poster I've ever witnessed on ISH, the way you basically stalked me in every single thread just to write a lame racist or gay-punchline before this thread was probably the most pathetic thing I've ever witnessed. And still you're butthurt over the fact that I mentioned your gypsy heritage.

NBA rookie of the year

Wake the **** up fakkit. None of these insults would get me mad because i never take information of that kind seriosuly.
    Haha, you weren't mad but you wanted to kill me, you wanted me to die of AIDS, you wrote the most childish insults about my mother and you stalked me in every thread I wrote in or started and you don't call that being mad?

You were and you are crazy butthurt because I make you look so stupid and you're just a reflection of your garbage upbringing by a trashy mother and worthless father. I can't believe a person would become like you with good parents, your family must be garbage and this is not one of your lame punchlines, I have no doubt in my mind that you must come from the most garbage family that Bulgaria has to offer. Make fun of gypsies and your own people as much as you want, I am more than sure that your parents and family are the worst you guys can offer.

Yeah, find my "ignorant" posts, if you actually knew how to read and if you'd had any capacity in your when it comes to understanding, then you wouldn't have written the bogus above.

I dont need to read your clueless stupidity twice. I already told you dumb**** first page google results doesnt make you an expert on anything or give you clear perspective on reality.

And last but not least, you are probably the most butthurt poster I've ever witnessed on ISH, the way you basically stalked me in every single thread just to write a lame racist or gay-punchline before this thread was probably the most pathetic thing I've ever witnessed. And still you're butthurt over the fact that I mentioned your gypsy heritage.
    Never stalked you, never gave a **** about you, took my chances to rip on your fat ass. Talking about lame insults read your fake posts again. I can trace my heritage 140 years, if i was gypsy i wouldnt be arguing with a delusional pretener on the internet id be stealing your shit and ****ing your mom.

Banned

lol op has pics and stalks other people pathetic freak that bulgarian gypsy kid.

just meet somewhere in the middle like poland and fight but lets hope shitty .... i mean fiddy doesn't brings his black crew

NBA rookie of the year

I visit two section of the forum OTC and NBA forums, never stalked you. Stop making yourself feel important.

You look like a fakkit

more fagginess here http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...64725&page=366

And how come you always get into arguing with people on ISH?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=282947&page=4

You have issues son
    Haha, nice "investigation".

Read the threads and stop being a clown, the pics are from a travel forum and not me, check the URL. And the second post you quoted is from a thread you should actually read before you try to "out" me.

And regarding meds, I am sure you won't be able to get any for your anger and for your crappy working mind since you're in a poor country and the son of two garbage parents. And how cute that you're trying to stalk me now.
    Last edited by millwad; 01-12-2014 at 10:45 PM.

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

back to topic

Nice video

Sunshine State

So...... How about that great night sky in Chile eh?

Learning to shoot layups

Robert Plant and Yul Brenner were gypsies.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

my first thought after seeing this video is that it is a fake...but now I am not so sure

if that is real then holy shit...

Holy sh*t this thread reeks of insecurities. Thanks for ruining what might be a decent topic.

Majority of the posters on this forum are terrible.

Saw a basketball once

Svedee hes mooch better skeees, und mooch better mee's huckey. Svedee > Cheele-a. Bork Bork Bork!

Saw a basketball once

That's great. I wish one day I can see such a view. Good post.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Swedish Chef
    Svedee hes mooch better skeees, und mooch better mee's huckey. Svedee > Cheele-a. Bork Bork Bork!
    Not funny, at all...