Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-26-2013, 12:10 PM   #16
Noob Saibot
NBA lottery pick

Noob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Can the Mavericks make the 8 seed?

Between the 4 teams from 8 to 11. The Mavs are the hottest team right now. Every team's remaining games look really tough, but I think the Mavs could still make some miraculous wins over teams like the Pacers, Lakers, and Nuggets seeing as they won 7 out of their last 10 games.
Noob Saibot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 12:26 PM   #17
bmulls
Great college starter

bmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation herebmulls has a near all-star reputation here

We are screwed for the foreseeable future. As long as Dirk plays he is good enough to keep us out of the lottery but not good enough to anchor a championship team. Nobody in Dallas has the balls to say it but I really think he mailed it in after winning his ring. He's obviously not terrible but he came in out of shape last season and his play has significantly dropped off since they beat the Heat. I love him and appreciate that he brought a championship to Dallas but he has lost a lot of motivation.

Everyone here in Dallas is deluding themselves into thinking we have a shot at Dwight or CP3 in the off season. What's going to happen is Cuban will cave to the pressure, we'll overpay for a Brandon Jennings type player and be a mediocre team until Dirk retires. Then we'll be a lottery team until we strike gold like we did with Dirk.
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 12:35 PM   #18
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'll just be honest, I don't even really care...I don't care if Dirk ever wins another ring

that win over the Heat was so amazingly fcking epic on multiple levels that I think I am set for the next 5-10 years with the Mavs...there is NOTHING they could possibly do to top that first ring.

I'll start caring again to a great degree when the next Dirk comes to town...kind of like I do now with Romo, Ware, Witten now that the old 90s dynasty has come and gone.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: