Default Adrien Broner absolutely eviscerates Showtime analyst at final press conference.

https://youtu.be/iJrGA6f08TQ

I mean how humiliating for a person in front of 100's of his peers to be absolutely ragged dolled like that.

"i dont **** with you"

Didn't sugarcoat it or nothin'....You can literally see his heart drop through his suit when he said "yeah you, you bitch ass [COLOR="Black"]nig[/COLOR]ga".

.......................................white text↓↓↓↓↓
    I wonder how much of the slang that w[COLOR="White"]eird [/COLOR]dude could even understand....dont do em like that A.B
    Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 01-17-2019 at 09:50 AM.

Banned

Default Re: Adrien Broner absolutely eviscerates Showtime analyst at final press conference.

OP proving once again hes a race baiting bigot

imagine a white athlete refusing questions from a black guy and saying "i'll answer questions from 2 other white guys.

these double standards are why trumps president right now

Default Re: Adrien Broner absolutely eviscerates Showtime analyst at final press conference.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
    OP proving once again hes a race baiting bigot

imagine a white athlete refusing questions from a black guy and saying "i'll answer questions from 2 other white guys.

these double standards are why trumps president right now
    what does this have to do with race Kenneth?
    He just doesn't like that one guy because he talks shit about him so much over Twitter.He even compares him to other people he hates roy jones + steven a smith, whom have also been critical of him throughout his boxing career.

He has such a disdain built up for this fellow, that he'd rather talk to 2 of his biggest haters than to talk to him.I don't see why you brought up race bro?

[COLOR="White"]If this had anything to do with race i would of posted a gif of a brotha tko'ing a white guy.[/COLOR]
    Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 01-17-2019 at 10:07 AM.

lol that was kinda funny I'll admit .. when he called him 'bitch ass *****' he's just being real .. if someone's talking shit about me I probably wouldn't wanna be talking to them or at least I'd be annoyed

I wonder why athletes get butt hurt over journalism.

Broner working very hard to promote this fight. Guys like Broner, Mayweather, Conor are who you want in promoting fights. They know how to work the crowd and create controversy, out of thin air.

Pacquiao is so useless at promoting fights. All you can get from him is smiles and vanilla answers. It's a good thing he's exciting in the ring.

trainer was like .. 'sorry homie can't talk' lol

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Broner will get bullied like he did against Maidana

Hes just another wannabe with a fake personality, shits cringe