Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Real Men watch CBM

Default MOS2: Superman/Batman Movie - now also Wonder Woman, Flash, & Robin?

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...uperman-flick/

Henry Cavil as Superman
    Ben Affleck as Batman
    Gail Gadot as Wonder Woman
    Adam Driver (?) as Dick / Robin
    (???) as Flash

So much for a Superman Man of Steel sequel, can WB and Zack Snyder just call it Justice League?

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Default Re: MOS2: Superman/Batman Movie - now also Wonder Woman, Flash, & Robin?

Why do I feel like it is impossible for this movie to NOT be a complete and utter piece a shit that will suck so hard it might be good just to laugh at?

I haven't gotten that feeling from any other super hero flick before...but for some reason I feel like this one in particular will be so cringe worthy that it will make every other super hero flick look bad...

honestly I wish this just wasn't being made...maybe if I close my eyes it will vanish like Wonder Woman's Invisible Jet...

Default Re: MOS2: Superman/Batman Movie - now also Wonder Woman, Flash, & Robin?

why cant JGL be Dick Grayson

Superman/Batman in the SAME movie is one thing, but Wonderwoman, Robin and Flash too? WTF? There's no way this movie won't be shit.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Superman/Batman in the SAME movie is one thing, but Wonderwoman, Robin and Flash too? WTF? There's no way this movie won't be shit.
    Maybe they will use the CW show Arrow to introduce them all?

They are having Barry Allen for a couple of episodes and then are making a pilot for a series.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

This Batman will be a disgrace to the good name of the Dark Knight trilogy.

Banned

its Gal btw, I keep seeing Gail all over comments and forums

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    why cant JGL be Dick Grayson
    Because he is already Robin John Blake. We can't have him play different versions of Robin now.

Seems like they are rushing to match what the Avengers has achieved instead of taking the slow and steady route to introduce characters in their own movies before joining them together. Feels rushed for a cash in.

Banned

Idris Elba should be green lantern

High School Varsity 6th Man

First of all, a lot of completely unsubstantiated rumors in this thread.

Adam Driver has confirmed it was just an internet rumor, and this rumor had him as Nightwing not Robin.

Flash, there isn't even a rumor about in regards to MOS 2. WB has confirmed a SOLO film in 2016 and a Justice League in 2017.

Even if some of these characters appear in MOS 2, there is no way of knowing how prominent a role they will play. Most likely they will just be introduced and play a small part in the MOS vs. Batman theme which HAS TO (my opinion, no rumor) feature Luthor as the villain (similar schematic to DK trilogy, second movie was arch nemesis).

Personally, I loved MOS and the "realistic" alien take and I can't help but wonder how they going to fit all these characters in what was a realistic ("realistic" you know what I mean) approach to Superman. Amazonian demigod that can fly? Okay, good luck with that. Would've loved to have MOS play out in his own universe and then they could create all these sh*t franchises they need to make JL.

Avengers is pure sh*te, and I can't see how this won't be similar. I don't care about f*cking Thor, Captain America. LOL at these two being "A list superheroes," what about Spidey da god? Demoted to some Twilight teen angst interpretation (though I will admit this franchise is at least entertaining and fun to watch). But personally I think Flash, Wonder Woman, etc. are to DC what Captain America, Thor are to Marvel. Sh*te.
    Last edited by eurobum; 12-05-2013 at 11:20 AM.

Real Men watch CBM

Quote Originally Posted by eurobum
    First of all, a lot of completely unsubstantiated rumors in this thread.

Adam Driver has confirmed it was just an internet rumor, and this rumor had him as Nightwing not Robin.

Flash, there isn't even a rumor about in regards to MOS 2. WB has confirmed a SOLO film in 2016 and a Justice League in 2017.
    Robin - WB Producer himself said that Robin/NW/Dick would be in the film:

http://screenrant.com/batman-vs-supe...-kingdom-come/

Same Producer that said Wonder Woman would be in it way before the news even came out.

Flash - Same thing:

http://variety.com/2013/film/news/ga...an-1200918310/

So yes, they're not rumors. They're JL-ers

Personally, I loved MOS and the "realistic" alien take and I can't help but wonder how they going to fit all these characters in what was a realistic ("realistic" you know what I mean) approach to Superman. Amazonian demigod that can fly? Okay, good luck with that. Would've loved to have MOS play out in his own universe and then they could create all these sh*t franchises they need to make JL.

Avengers is pure sh*te, and I can't see how this won't be similar. I don't care about f*cking Thor, Captain America. LOL at these two being "A list superheroes," what about Spidey da god? Demoted to some Twilight teen angst interpretation (though I will admit this franchise is at least entertaining and fun to watch). But personally I think Flash, Wonder Woman, etc. are to DC what Captain America, Thor are to Marvel. Sh*te.
    Only thing I took away from that is you're obviously a DC fanboy / Marvel hater.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

What a MESS.....

Go Spurs Go

avengers was cool as fukk.. script made sense, was funny, captivating, lots of action.. no holes in the story...

this MOS vs batman is gonna fail

Quote Originally Posted by kaiteng
    Way too many superhero movies.
    It's a fad, it will die down as soon as a few high budget movies bust in the box office. There have been superhero movies for a long time, but the current trend is just ridiculous and unsustainable.