Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: This chick is crying sexual harrassment inside an NFL locker room.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
    Oh, so they didn't throw things at her and stare at her while she was in the same locker-room where the guys are walking around naked? I thought all of that happened in the locker-room, alright media throwing it out of proportion then. Jesus, the media made it sound like she was inside the locker-room and seeing the naked men stare at her and throw things at her while walking around with their private area sticking out. Typical media representations.

the funny thing is Deion Sanders pours a bucket of gatorade over Cris Collins for writing/talking trash about him and i don't think anything happened to him, while they just hoot and holler over a girl dressed all trampy in the locker room and they get disciplined

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
    lol so its her fault she looks good? what she wore, didn't look any different from what girls wear when they go out. why should she get any heat for anything? but yeah, its all her fault. maybe its better if girls just started dressing like this then:

No, but they could wear something like this:

doesn't hide their beauty and still makes them look modest.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 50inchvertical
    Some would argue you can't wear painted on skin tight jeans and have your breasts all popped out of your shirt and not expect to be eye ****ed. I'd agree they acted inappropriately if she was touched or somebody even said something to her, but dudes looking at her, yea happens a million times a day and again I'd say is to be expected by someone like her. Throw on a baggy pants suit then. Even Erin Andrews, who no doubt banks heavily on her looks, wears shirts that don't reveal her cleavage. Are these even shirts she has on, or some type of lingerie?

And as mentioned, she wasn't even bothered by it. Some female reporters organization filed the complaint on her behalf. She got an apology from the Jets owner and 15 minutes of fame. I'd say we're more than even. Watch the amount of extra fame + $ she spins this into. I'd say she won.

"Please respect my merit as a journalist."

Jets owner and 15 minutes of fame. I'd say we're more than even. Watch the amount of extra fame + $ she spins this into. I'd say she won.

"Please respect my merit as a journalist."

Yeah seriously. She's posing in half of these pics when she's supposed to be on the job and taken seriously. I don't support any form of harassment whatsoever, but there comes a point where you have to have a little more common sense and respect for yourself. If she covered games in Italy or France she wouldn't survive.

NBA rookie of the year

the funny thing is Deion Sanders pours a bucket of gatorade over Cris Collins for writing/talking trash about him and i don't think anything happened to him, while they just hoot and holler over a girl dressed all trampy in the locker room and they get disciplined
    Actually, it was Tim McCarver:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/263236...deion_sanders/

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    the guy posted the picture of muslim women is whacked in the head....
    I was just trying to make a point. He was saying she shouldn't be dressing like that and needs to apologize and "catch some heat" for what she wore. Is that not ridiculous? How messed up is the US now that hot women can't dress sexy without being treated like a "hooker"? This is just more reason for a hot chic to NOT dress sexy on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
    I was just trying to make a point. He was saying she shouldn't be dressing like that and needs to apologize and "catch some heat" for what she wore. Is that not ridiculous? How messed up is the US now that hot women can't dress sexy without being treated like a "hooker"? This is just more reason for a hot chic to NOT dress sexy on a regular basis.

I probably overstated it...

So if this behavior by the Jets is appropriate, do you all act like this when pretty women come to your job? I really doubt it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tarik One
    my bad

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    So if this behavior by the Jets is appropriate, do you all act like this when pretty women come to your job? I really doubt it.

all jobs arent the same and everything isnt the same or fair or whatever you wanna call it...

you cannot compare this situation to what you would on your job because they are 2 totally different environments.....

alot of inappropriate things are said and done at my job... they wont necessarily rise to this level because the atmosphere is different and what is expected of employees is different here than it would be on a pro football team..

not the same and cant compare it in such a way

Banned

every place is completely different. a pro sports locker room is not a white collar office. and nobody is saying its appropriate, more than not a big deal. maybe slightly wrong if that.

This also isn't the first time she's been in a male locker room before. Looking at the pics, she wore more revealing clothing in other places than the Jets locker room (seriously, yall must have missed her during world cup) and there seemed to be no problems then. She goes to the Jets locker room and here we are.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Not sure who said it was, but any type of harassment or hazing or whatever is inappropriate. However, if a woman has any common sense, then she'll know what to expect and do her best to avoid it if it makes her uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwade305
    Malik rose

Moar picz.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Not sure who said it was, but any type of harassment or hazing or whatever is inappropriate. However, if a woman has any common sense, then she'll know what to expect and do her best to avoid it if it makes her uncomfortable.
    i haven't said once this bimbo pretending to be a reporter didn't ask for it. But that doesn't make you less of an idiot for acting the way the Jets did. The actual things they did was retarded. Why not go up and talk to her? Or just keep it to yourself? They threw footballs over her head. Jenkins yelled to intimidate her. It was really just extraordinarily stupid.