Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Hawthorne Police Arrest Photographer and Kill His Dog (NSFW)

I dont know if it is true but I have read that the guy was going up to the cops and criticising them for not having black cops there.

What kind of an ignorant ass guy is that?

The police are obviously in some kind of serious stand-off situation right there. So this guy rolls past, parks his car within a couple of feet from the cops, opens the windows and turns up the volume on his radio as he exits his vehicle to start shouting at the cops and causing a disturbance. And of course he brought along his big ass attack dog.

Is this real life?

Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ

The police are obviously in some kind of serious stand-off situation right there. So this guy rolls past, parks his car within a couple of feet from the cops, opens the windows and turns up the volume on his radio as he exits his vehicle to start shouting at the cops and causing a disturbance. And of course he brought along his big ass attack dog.

Is this real life?
    This. 100 percent this.

Also the only other thing that makes this whole situation even more astonishing is the fact that so many people are on the civilian's side.

Face ****ing palm.

Poor dog but this exclusively the fault of the owner.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ

Yeah, they're obviously very busy since 3 of them have time to come over and arrest someone for a "disturbance". I love that you accuse the guy of turning up his radio as he exits his vehicle, is shouting at the police according to you, and his dog is suddenly an attack dog. As far as I can tell the man did nothing wrong but possibly being a nuisance.

The bottom line is it doesn't require a ****ing firearm to keep a dog back, they could have easily let the man control his dog, they could have used any number of non-lethal methods to deter the animal, and if worst comes to worst, which it didn't, one bullet in the dog's ass is a lot more reasonable than 4 to the body. There is no other story here and no other blame to pass. I'm not one of these young boys who blindly adhere to some "**** the police" mentaility but in this case, **** that police, deserves to lose his job.
    Last edited by Goon Time; 07-02-2013 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goon Time
    Yeah, they're obviously very busy since 3 of them have time to come over and arrest someone for a "disturbance". I love that you accuse the guy of turning up his radio as he exits his vehicle, is shouting at the police according to you, and his dog is suddenly an attack dog. As far as I can tell the man did nothing wrong but possibly being a nuisance.
    You haven't read one thing in this thread about the guy have you?

The bottom line is it doesn't require a ****ing firearm to keep a dog back, they could have easily let the man control his dog, they could have used any number of non-lethal methods to deter the animal, and if worst comes to worst (which it didn't), one bullet in the dog's ass is a lot more reasonable than 4 to the body. There is no other story here and no other blame to pass. I'm not one of these young boys who blindly adhere to some "**** the police" mentaility but in this case, **** that police, deserves to lose his job.
    You ungrateful immature little shit.

No story other than the dog getting shot? You kidding?

Do you know the details of the situation in the house or do you think that SWAT and 5+ street cops were there for fun for a cat trapped in a tree?

There appears to have been at least a dozen onlookers and this guy is the only one they paid attention to because he made an ass of himself for no reason whatsoever and his dog died as a result.

We can argue all day long on if the officer was justified in using lethal force but what you CAN'T argue is that the civilian's presence was 100 avoidable if he used any brainpower whatsoever.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    You haven't read one thing in this thread about the guy have you?

show me where it says he turned his radio up as he got out of the car. show me where anything is written about the dog being an "attack dog".

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando Magic

Do you know the details of the situation in the house or do you think that SWAT and 5+ street cops were there for fun for a cat trapped in a tree?
    do you know the details of the situation? you're not from LA so seeing several police cars together is probably a big deal to your podunk small town ass. Yes, this guy rolled up at the most volatile moment of an armed standoff, you can tell from the video

There appears to have been at least a dozen onlookers and this guy is the only one they paid attention to because he made an ass of himself for no reason whatsoever and his dog died as a result.
    the dog died as a result of disgusting police work, nothing more. Nothing about that was a RESULT of the guy not acting right.

We can argue all day long on if the officer was justified in using lethal force but what you CAN'T argue is that the civilian's presence were 100 avoidable if he used any brainpower whatsoever.
    We can argue all day long? I'm not sure what you're argument would be you dumb ass.

this exclusively the fault of the owner.
    Yes, because the owner pulled the trigger.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    Yes, because the owner pulled the trigger.

He might as well have, he pulled up right when the police were about to open fire on terrorists... he starting shouting about "jihad" and threatening them with his attack dog and concealed weapons. Cops were obviously just doing their job which is above scrutiny according to Orlando Magic's disney ass

do you know the details of the situation? you're not from LA so seeing several police cars together is probably a big deal to your podunk small town ass. Yes, this guy rolled up at the most volatile moment of an armed standoff, you can tell from the video

the dog died as a result of disgusting police work, nothing more. Nothing about that was a RESULT of the guy not acting right.

We can argue all day long? I'm not sure what you're argument would be you dumb ass.
    Go through life antagonizing people and playing the victim when they respond in a way you disagree with. Hope it gets you far. Good luck with that.

Banned

Go through life antagonizing people and playing the victim when they respond in a way you disagree with. Hope it gets you far. Good luck with that.

I make no attempts to antagonize the police. And while that may have been this man's motive, you talking out of your ass about the situation and trying to justify their despicable "response" is a joke. You're an idiot, good luck with that.

I'm fine with the guy being arrested, but the officer should be punished for recklessly opening fire in a public area.

Decent college freshman

There are 2 types of people in this thread.

Those who are capable of logical analysis of the situation

And those who are controlled by their emotions

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bmulls
    There are 2 types of people in this thread.

Those who are capable of logical analysis of the situation

And those who are controlled by their emotions

omg poor dog he died... he just wanted to play... **** that shoot it out of its misery,