Local High School Star

Default Lebron's emotions after the game show...

How wrong were those who were saying all the time that he went back to the Cavs just because of the ''greener pastures'' and to boost his image ''with coming back'' story and that he would pick any other team with similar situation.
    Just look at his reaction and emotions after winning a third chip, compared to winning his chips in Miami->where he won his 1st chip too, so emotions after winning his 1st should be much more expressive yet the reaction is not even close to the reaction after winning his third for the Cavs.

Yes, Cavs situation was great for him and his image, but it's clear that the guy truly loves Cleveland and it really is his home and something special for him. Everything he was saying till now were not empty words, not even the best actor could act such a strong emotional reaction after the last whistle in Oracle.

Back to Business

Default Re: Lebron's emotions after the game show...

Quote Originally Posted by LBJ 23
    How wrong were those who were saying all the time that he went back to the Cavs just because of the ''greener pastures'' and to boost his image ''with coming back'' story and that he would pick any other team with similar situation.
    Just look at his reaction and emotions after winning a third chip, compared to winning his chips in Miami->where he won his 1st chip too, so emotions after winning his 1st should be much more expressive yet the reaction is not even close to the reaction after winning his third for the Cavs.

Yes, Cavs situation was great for him and his image, but it's clear that the guy truly loves Cleveland and it really is his home and something special for him. Everything he was saying till now were not empty words, not even the best actor could act such a strong emotional reaction after the last whistle in Oracle.

you believe everything you see on tv don't you?? lol

LBJ went to Miami to learn how to win. He came back to Cleveland with his degree to put in practice what he learned from Riley/Wade. He needed that.
    Last edited by Haymaker; 06-20-2016 at 10:47 AM.

In that interview with Doris Burke, he also stated he doesn't know why God put the hardest road in front of the Cavs to win the championship...through all those tears, he persevered through his hand picked team. God really wanted to challenge him.

GTFO. BTW congrats LeBron.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Seeing everyone on Cleveland so emotional was pretty touching. You could tell they really worked hard, wanted it and earned it. It was honestly a pretty stark contrast compared to Golden State's celebration last year

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Seeing everyone on Cleveland so emotional was pretty touching. You could tell they really worked hard, wanted it and earned it. It was honestly a pretty stark contrast compared to Golden State's celebration last year
    Thought the same. Cavs have that blue-collar vibe to them, GS had an entitled vibe the whole time.

I usually hit open layups

The tears are also a product of people's hate towards him. After all the hate he has received the past 4 years or so and all the people wanting him to fail and to do bad in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Height Freak
    The tears are also a product of people's hate towards him. After all the hate he has received the past 4 years or so and all the people wanting him to fail and to do bad in general.
    Somehow i think Curry's sudden fame and recognition fired him up. He just felt like he was still the best player in the planet and he HAD to prove it to everybody else. I never saw him going personal on any other rival before.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    Somehow i think Curry's sudden fame and recognition fired him up. He just felt like he was still the best player in the planet and he HAD to prove it to everybody else. I never saw him going personal on any other rival before.
    Agree, it has been a combination of challenges for him. I have never seen him do that either, and to some extent maybe that was what he needed, he needed that anger/fire.