Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Who are houses for?

i have no active alts, my other 2 accounts were "wheyhigh" and i forgot the other one...but it's banned i believe.

if anyone wants to bet $1000 that i have an active alt, let's do it, you can ask jeff or kblaze to check IP's.

also willing to post $10k on me being a legitimate concrete contractor that is fully licensed and operational. i don't drill through concrete/masonry tho, not my specialty.

put up or shut up ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    i have no active alts, my other 2 accounts were "wheyhigh" and i forgot the other one...but it's banned i believe.

if anyone wants to bet $1000 that i have an active alt, let's do it, you can ask jeff or kblaze to check IP's.

also willing to post $10k on me being a legitimate concrete contractor that is fully licensed and operational. i don't drill through concrete/masonry tho, not my specialty.

How’s the contracting business going?

Welfarefan exposing his low iq to the whole crowd by projecting too much, saying SK is your dup and what more.

Quote Originally Posted by Vino24 View Post
    How’s the contracting business going?

Website link?

Quote Originally Posted by Vino24 View Post
    Website link?
    lol nah. i'll wake up to 1 star google reviews from warriorfan. not that i service residential sector enough to affect me, but the guy had an epic meltdown over LeBron winning a title, I fear what he would do to the image of my business when he realizes he's entirely wrong.

shogun is absolutely correct in saying we have legitimately deranged people on this forum. i am not here to network for my business, so i will not be sharing that information, but if someone wants to put a 10,000 USD wager, we can have a third party like an attorney verify this information privately.

can't wait to see warriorfag refuse to put any money on it despite him being SO SURE....nonetheless, I can't wait for the mental gymnastics

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post

As long as you don’t accept immigrants who look like Trinidad James with no proof of income you should be good.

Maybe that's Axe

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

If my single income, single parent having ass can afford one anyone can. Save those pennies adjust how you spend

Bought a house for $73K in 2017. My down payment was $600. Wasn't in the best area of the city but the house itself was nice and had a lot of renovations done to it recently. Sold it 1.5 years later for $95K. It is insane how quickly the housing market is rising.

OP, if you're willing to do the work and research to find a house and clean it up, it's a very wise investment.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime View Post
    Bought a house for $73K in 2017. My down payment was $600. Wasn't in the best area of the city but the house itself was nice and had a lot of renovations done to it recently. Sold it 1.5 years later for $95K. It is insane how quickly the housing market is rising.

OP, if you're willing to do the work and research to find a house and clean it up, it's a very wise investment.

Yup, fixer uppers are the easiest way to create equity and turn it into cash.

Rentals are amazing as long as you hire a rental manager.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime View Post

That quick housing market "rise" is predominantly a product of two things at this very present time.

The purchasing power of the dollar going into the toilet and people fleeing the cores of metropolitan areas... specifically New York City right now. Less people are moving that live in suburban areas/suburban type cities this year because of COVID... so between them selling less and people fleeing NYC and other major cities... prices are spiking.

Why is warriorfag avoiding this thread?

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

verylegit

Quote Originally Posted by nightlight View Post
    verylegit

This dude checking his stacks of notebooks on ISHer personal lives.