Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old Today, 05:17 AM   #39406
BlazerRed
Don has beautiful aura

BlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: BTE: Biggest Thread Ever!!! LVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasedTom
feel like shit and i don't even know how or why
Just know that I love you my friend
BlazerRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:18 AM   #39407
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleKong
What the fvck is up with your profile picture on facebok?

oh man i don't fb much i don't give ****

i have a fake last name and a profile pic where you can't recognize me
DonD13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:19 AM   #39408
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

maybe i clean up my profile soon

hide everything, put in my real name and have one pic where i'm smiling in a suit
Old Today, 05:20 AM   #39409
DonD13
GYMNAST

problem is that i don't have a suit but i might photoshop myself into one
Old Today, 05:20 AM   #39410
KyleKong
OTC Heir Apparent

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
oh man i don't fb much i don't give ****

i have a fake last name and a profile pic where you can't recognize me

Walter White of Switzerland
KyleKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:20 AM   #39411
BlazerRed
Don has beautiful aura

BlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlazerRed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
maybe i clean up my profile soon

hide everything, put in my real name and have one pic where i'm smiling in a suit
Don so suave

I know where you live Don, just like I know Kyle lives in a Jewish community in Denver.
BlazerRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:20 AM   #39412
YouGotServed
Russia 2018

YouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableYouGotServed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why the fake last name? Don are you a creep?
YouGotServed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:22 AM   #39413
BasedTom
Wealth Beyond Measure

BasedTom is a pretty well-respected posterBasedTom is a pretty well-respected posterBasedTom is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleKong
Sometimes the best thing to do is vent.

If you don't feel like sharing it, type it out, then delete it all.
That's precisely the issue. I don't even have a logical reason to be feeling this way.

God I sound like a woman
BasedTom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:22 AM   #39414
DonD13
GYMNAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotServed
Why the fake last name? Don are you a creep?

haha nah i don't want to be friends with people from work and school and shit
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: