Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 11-07-2007, 02:09 PM   #1
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Ike is out 4-6 Weeks

Ike Diogu, a promising young forward who played a pivotal role in the Pacers' 3-0 start, will miss four-to-six weeks with a torn calf muscle, the team announced today. The injury occurred during Tuesday's practice.
"I really feel terrible for Ike," said Coach Jim O'Brien after this morning's shootaround. "The good thing is we have some depth up front that should be able to step up. But Ike was coming rapidly and really playing a good brand of basketball."

Troy Murphy, who missed the final four preseason games and the first three of the regular season with a strained calf muscle, is expected to return for tonight's game against the undefeated Los Angeles Clippers in Conseco Fieldhouse. Shawne Williams also will return from a three-game team suspension.

Diogu started on opening night in place of the injured Jermaine O'Neal and in three appearances this season has averaged 23.3 minutes, 13.7 points and 4.3 rebounds, making 16-of-28 shots from the field (57.1 percent).

"It happens. Injuries are part of the game," Diogu said. "It's an unfortunate time because I was starting to do the things people expect me to do on the floor. I've just got to wait it out, come back and get back to doing the same things."

Diogu said the injury happened when he went up for a shot.

"It was like somebody threw a rock at the back of my leg," he said, "so I knew it was going to be something pretty serious."

http://www.nba.com/pacers/news/diogu_out_071107.html
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 02:37 PM   #2
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ike is out 4-6 Weeks

ah, this sucks. i was looking forward to finally catching a pacer game tonight and watch diogu in particular. not only will i miss 1/2 the game due to my own son's game tonight, but i won't be seeing ike play. best of luck in his speedy recovery.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 04:54 PM   #3
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

Dammit kid better recover soon. Harrison you better step up, son.
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 05:17 PM   #4
gsxr1kryder
Decent playground baller

gsxr1kryder has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny_navis
Dammit kid better recover soon. Harrison you better step up, son.
yes he better. especially with Kaman coming to town. with Brand out of the lineup, Kaman has been stepping it up recently.
gsxr1kryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 10:05 PM   #5
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr1kryder
yes he better. especially with Kaman coming to town. with Brand out of the lineup, Kaman has been stepping it up recently.

man, kaman is creepy lookin'. he's been doing good too and he even got to talk at the end of the game.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:51 PM   #6
mateo31
Go ahead, make my day.

mateo31 has an OK reputation so far

Yeah, hopefully Ike can have a safe and speedy recovery. He was playing some good ball. A nice spark of points and energy off the bench.
mateo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 02:37 AM   #7
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

*bump thread* remember now jbot???
Old 12-01-2007, 05:13 PM   #8
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by catzhernandez
*bump thread* remember now jbot???

yes. heck, i don't even remember posting those comments that i did.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:09 AM   #9
jbot
Future D1 Dad

anyone know when this guy is coming back?
Old 12-14-2007, 10:46 PM   #10
jbot
Future D1 Dad

when is he coming back? he's gonna be rusty.
Old 12-15-2007, 01:53 AM   #11
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
when is he coming back? he's gonna be rusty.
yes, he's gonna be very rusty. that's why i was so disappointed to see him go down, i knew he was gonna have trouble getting back into the "groove".
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: